12

ᥫ᭡ KIYOMI TRUE

ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI

MARCH TWENTY THIRD 2024

"Self explanatory—" 

Saniyah held the baby bottle up in the air, hoping whoever was participating was paying attention to the rules, "—do not bite the nipple. Just chug the margarita mix or lemonade and whoever finishes first wins the first prize," she overlooked the crowd once more, making sure every adult had a bottle in hand. The younger kids were really apart of it just so they could feel included. "Count of three unc,"

Kiyomi felt anxious, clutching her bottle full of lemonade in hand. Once the older male reached three, she instantly titled her head back and began sucking the life out the bottle nipple. "What the fuck! This shit hard as fuck!" she didn't know who the voice belonged to and it almost caused her to choke, but she tuned back in and focused on finishing. Not even a full two minutes went by before a famine voice called out that they were done and to run them their prize.

"I'an even get half way," Semaj leaned in, a smug look on his face as he showed off his bottle. "Cause' the alcohol make it harder," he tried to justify his reason for losing but Kiyomi knew it was just a difficult challenge in general and he was butt hurt.