11

ᥫ᭡ KIYOMI TRUE

ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI

MARCH TWENTY THIRD 2024

This morning was probably Kiyomi's biggest struggle in a while. 

She expected to be alone today, sleeping in bed and enjoying her day off but instead she got a text from Semaj letting her know Saniyah randomly decided to cook the meatball recipe she had sent and he would be there to pick her up but not until around two. He then sent another letting her know he made them dinner reservations but it wasn't until five so to just dress pretty and show her face. 

Struggle number one was finding something to wear of course. From her eyes, everything she put on no longer fit how she wanted or her new clothes didn't fit how she planned. The only thing suitable she could find was an oversized denim dress which actually didn't look too bad once she put it on and dressed it up. This was going to be her last time in a while trying to wear anything with a heel, but she had bought these white boots a while ago and decided today would be the day to show them off. Struggle number two just had to be her hair. 

She hadn't bothered to make any appointments with her stylist and tried her best to maintain her hair on her own, but it was hard to even get it into a decent ponytail so she gave in and settled for a middle part. Her makeup was always light and simple so that wasn't hard at all. Guess you could say she knew she looked pretty, but she wasn't feeling the prettiest. Wasting time on her hair and outfit, two had rolled around fairly quickly and Semaj was texting her, letting her know he was outside.