chapter 6

"Sir , yn needs to know the truth that you are a mafia not any professor or anything else" taehyung said while sipping his wine . Jungkook was also drinking wine while smoking

" I know that but I can't say it on her face . My butterfly is very sensitive" jungkook said in his deep real voice making yn tremble while he  was taking puffs totally unaware of yn listening all this .Her mind was filled with questions

" And I also should tell her that me , dad , mom everyone is a mafia not any normal people " taehyung said and poured some more wine his glass

" My butterfly needs time for this " jungkook said and rubbed his cigarette on the ashtray and lit up another cigarette

Yn was stunned to say  anything she never thought that her dear husband is a mafia and her family??

Her whole life was a lie , she belongs to a mafia. Dad ? Her sweet daddy he is also a mafia. Mom ? A mafia. Her sweet candy brother?? Everyone betrayed her . She got betrayed by her own husband and family. Yn was feeling like a loser that she couldn't find all this in so many years.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She walked to the room and saw taehyung drinking and jungkook also drinking and smoking. They both noticed yn and immediately stood up and hid everything behind there . Guards standing there were rushing out of the house.

" Yn we~~" taehyung got cut off by yn

" OPPA , YOU ALL CHEATED ME " yn screamed making both of them panic cause yn is sensitive she will faint if she will take stress.

" Butterfly~~" jungkook tried to calm down the situation but his butterfly was very angry at them . She is feeling betrayed by her own lovely husband.

" SHUT UP JUNGKOOK I GAVE MY HEART TO A PROFESSOR NOT A MAFIA. WHY DID YOU do that" yn broke in last line , she held the wall support cause she was feeling dizzy . Where taehyung ALREADY left cause he knows only jungkook can calm her

Jungkook goes near yn so he can hold her but she jerks his hand by saying.

" Don't touch me with your hands " yn said but jungkook was trying to hold her forcefully making her more angry.

Yn raised her palm and thud.......... She slapped him. His face turned to the other side. His veins were popping out cause yn is getting on nerves . He was quiet for his butterfly cause she had all the rights to slap him , he betrayed her in the worst way .

She again raised and *thud* ...... * Thud * .........* Thud*.......  She slapped him in a row turning his face side to side. She held his collar and again*thud*
She was taking out her pain and anger on him .

(as@Bellerinafics18 said aurat apne pasand ke marad per gussa nikalti hai)

" why did you do that " yn said her voice was broken, his ego was screaming too teach her a lesson but he loves his butterfly . Yn was so angry, she was irritating jungkook by asking so many questions and constantly moving as he wrapped his arms around her body

" FUCKING CALM DOWN '' jungkook growled in his real deep hoarse voice making yn stop her action .He picked up yn and took her to the couch
He made her sit in his lap . Tears were still steaming down making him sigh

Yn hides her face in his veiny neck and bites him on the shoulder . He closes his eyes in little pain . He told her that if she is too sad or angry then bite him on the shoulder .  Yn again bite on the same place making him hiss but he kept quiet and his straight face .

Jungkook's eyes were tightly closed so he can control his anger and not burst on her. Tears were leaving her eyes , he was just controlling not to burst on her .

" Stop crying" jungkook said in his real deep stern voice making her hiccup
And she stopped crying but she got choked in tears making her cough badly. Jungkook grabbed the glass near him and poured some water in it , jungkook made her drink it .
.

Yn was calm but her heart was broken that everyone just betrayed her by hiding their identity . Jungkook kissed her forehead and pulled her into his chest and she hugged him tightly ,resting her head between his veiny neck and shoulder . 

" That gun " yn said while jungkook sighs. He nodded his head making her gasp, she holder a fucking a gun . A deadly weapon . She hit his chest and again started to cry making him more annoy.

.
.

Yn slept in his embrace making him relax but the biggest challenge was to
Meet her parents because she is hella angry on everyone. How will they face her .

Jungkook picked her koala style and took her out of their house . Now it was time to go to their mansion, Jeon mansion.

Yn was entering the mafia world , she will finally meet her in laws .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know this chapter is short but trust me next is longest

.
.
.
.                    Byeeeeeeeeee
.
.
.
.
.

Tbh....