chapter- 8

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn gasped making him chuckle . He caresed her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder leaving small kisses on her fur coat.

" My angry butterfly wants to eat " jungkook said while his hand was roaming around her body . She nodded and rested her small hands on his
Chest . She was stopping her because guards were there .

" If they look at us I will chop their head off butterfly so don't deny my touch " jungkook said making her relief but still scared. She hugged him .

She is hugging a monster in the human form . His plan is to take her church today because he is going to take her virginity very soon so her family said that before taking her virginity he has to take her to church no matter what.

She again slept on his shoulder. ( If I sleep during the day then I can't sleep at night but this girl can sleep anytime) ..

Food came and fresh kimbap , spaghetti, pizza , Bulgogi,Samgyeopsal, and kimchi . All the food that his butterfly liked .

He picked her up in koala style and took her to the dining table where all the food was placed . He sat on the chair and kissed her forehead and lips .
He can't have enough of them .

She woke up as she felt that someone was giving wet kisses on her neck . She shook her shoulder and hugged him more tightly and deeply.

" Wake up butterfly eat your food" jungkook said but yn hugged him more tightly buried her head in muscular chest . He poured some water and made her drink .

She finally woke up but still rested her head on his shoulder looking at him by the side . He kissed her forehead. He took some food in chopsticks and straight made the way to her mouth . At last she tasted bulgogi but too much pepper.

She srunch her nose and started coughing very badly , he gave her water but still her coughing wasn't stopping.

" Too much pepper" yn said and drank the milk in one go . Jungkook's eyes darken while looking at the maid who cooked the food. The maid bowed while shivering.He snapped his fingers and sweet was present in front of him.

He took chocolate mousse in a spoon and yn ate it . She closed her eyes in the sweetness of the mousse.

Butterfly you are supposed to give that reaction when I suck your tight pussy
And kiss on your cunt . Jungkook thought and licked his lips . He can't wait anymore. He is going to take her to church today he can't wait.

Yn was eating peacefully while resting her head on his shoulders .

" Butterfly I will take you to church today" jungkook said and yn nodded

{ Time skip}

Yn and jungkook were sitting in the car while coming from church. She got a ring which we wear from now on her neck as a pendant but yn don't have that ring cause jungkook has taken that ring.

He will make her wear after he takes her virginity.

All 10 cars are moving at a High speed . Yn was looking out of the car because it was raining in korea suddenly the windows closed making her annoyed.
She looked at jungkook and was about to say something

" You will catch a cold " jungkook said and yn whined but there is no use because he won't listen. Yn puts her head on his shoulder. Trying to take a nap

" butterfly is sad so open the windows" jungkook ordered the driver who immediately opened the windows making her happy again. Jungkook tapped his thigh .

Signing her to sit on his lap . She sat on his lap and looks at window . She rested her head on his chest . Her small arms were wrapped around his waist , hugging him like a koala. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.