chapter 9

Yn was sleeping on his chest while he was caressing her hair and waist . He was staring at her innocent face which is covered with cuteness. She is his baby .

Yn hid her face in his chest hugging him like a baby . His body was currently calm . His heart beat is normal and will remain normal until his babygirl is in his arms .

He wants to hid her in his arms and never leave her . His heart was very cold and ruthless never having feelings for anyone but this little girl his cold heart and warmed it with her innocent face.

His veins were popping out in anger of himself because he doesn't want her to know that he was a mafia but he calms down thinking that one day she will know that he is a mafia .

She woke up seeing him working beside her. She wanted to say something actually it's an more like a request. She was thinking to tell him or not but suddenly his stern and calm vocals were heard , she flinched.

She looked at him with her innocent eyes . He tangled his hand with her while looking at the screen.

" Butterfly tell me what is it " he said and made her scared , anxious. She climbed on his lap and he closed his laptop , took out his glasses . He pecked her lips.

" Can we get a dog plzzzzzz" she said and started to kiss on face . She covered his face by kisses. He just enjoyed his time , he cheated and she was about kiss on cheek but he turned his face and got a peck . 

" No" jungkook said in a strict voice , her lips turned down listening to him .
She didn't even ask for the second time because she knows that is  not of any use .

His evil mind cooked something evil . He started to touch her in a seducing way . He unhooked her bra and tore her panty , he took both of them out of her clothes.

Now she is naked under her night midy . She felt uncomfortable because she was told that no one remove her panty but he was removing it .

He can feel her getting uncomfortable with him and he hated that . He started to open back button of her night midy . But he was half from opening it .

She placed her hand on his chest and shook her head . Her breaths were heavy already because she was was feeling little weird. He told her whenever he removes her clothes and she don't feel comfortable then put hand on his chest.

" Butterfly I can give you a deal. Give me what i want and then I will give you what you want" jungkook said in soft and calm vocals while massaging her back .

She thought for a second because she don't have anything. All she wears , all she eats , all she plays games , it's of his money ; she don't have a single thing of her money .

Thinking that she started to cry making him worried. The deal wasn't that bad ( it's literally the worst deal I have ever seen my life)
( Jungkook - you wrote it , it's my lines I can't help )
( Author - let's continue~)
(Jungkook - you fucking bitch)
( Author - how dare you, should I take all your hairs , opps you don't have any * Moye Moye *)  Author -1 / jungkook -0 

( Don't worry your author has gone nuts 🫣) 

Beep*

He was trying to calm her but instead she started to cry more hard . She started to hiccup. He took her in his embrace, she cried on his chest .

" Butterfly you will get fever , don't cry " jungkook said and understood what is going around her mind . He kissed her forehead and patted her head .

" I wanna cat but * sniff* I don't have anything" yn said and Buried her head more into his chest and wrapped her small arms around his muscular shoulders. 

She looked at him with innocence filled in her cute doe eyes looking like a small kid pleading for candy . She cutely sniffed, he sometimes doubt that is she 21??

" Butterfly don't be like that , okay we will get a cat tomorrow~" jungkook couldn't complete his sentence when a kiss landed on his cheek , she clapped and again kissed him on cheek.

He made her lay and his hand went inside her shorts , he touched her clit and rubbed it. Yn's mouth was little open because she felt something weird but Good .

" Kook I don't feel comfortable" yn said in a pleasing voice but Jungkook was deaf to listen her pleading . He pinned her hands above her head , he
Buried his head in her neck . 

He sucked her neck and gave his mark . A mark showing that she always belongs to him . She felt something wet on her private part. Her eyes widened she knows what this is  .

She tried to push him but he was too busy to kiss her on neck . Her nape was having two love bite. Finally she pushed him with all her strength or you can say that jungkook didn't force her because, her strength in front of him is like not even 1/3 of his strength.

She ran to the bathroom and locked the door with a thud voice .

Jungkook got up in anger because he is done with himself, he is having a literal boner and she is running away from him .  

_________

I know guys what u are thinking but trust me I have to update every story and it's hard .

Nevermind I want 31 votes for next chapter ✨

* Evil laugh* it will take time 🤣

Ok so bye guyssssssssssss

I hope you are having a happy day 😊 😊