four

|Niccolo|

She had slipped away with Marco thirty minutes ago, and I didn't see her in class. Where was she? Snogging Marco? Honestly, those two are pathetic. Stupid people belong with stupid people.

Just not  Serena with him.

I was scribbling hard on my paper when the door opened. "Sorry professor, the counselor wanted to see me". The girl says, moving her smooth hair to her shoulder. Her green eyes darted around the room, purposefully avoiding my sight.

She walked past me. I grabbed her wrist, seeing her annoyed face. "Off with Marco, won't you? About time the idiots unite." I sneer. "Oh yeah. We were off making out in the locker room showers". She spat, ripping her hand away.

My eyes widened as she walked away. She walked off to her seat, far from mine.  That was a joke.

That was a joke.

It better be a fucking joke.

|Serena|

I finished tasking a drag of the cigarette that Marco left earlier. I stayed back, as he went to his class. I wasn't missing much in class anyway. I walked through the empty halls. The silence was so loud.

My hand fiddled with the doorknob to my classroom. Niccolo stared daggers at me as I entered. I made some bogus excuse to the teacher and then walked to my seat.

Niccolo grabbed my wrist. What did he want? Mr. Girlfriend.  "Off with Marco weren't you? About time the idiots unite". He spat, his hand squeezing tighter.  "Oh yeah. We were off making out in the locker room showers". I spat, looking him up and down before ripping my hand away and going to my seat.

Thank God it was far away from him.

Why was he up my ass anyway? Doesn't he have a girlfriend that he can bother? Leave me out of this. And anyway, the idea of Marco and It seemed to give him some type of satisfaction, and I couldn't bear to give him that.

Also, ew. Not Marco.  Never in a million years. Could you imagine? It's a lose lose for me. Think about it, Niccolo would be over the moon a out the fact he could annoy me about Marco and I, and that's a giant loss.

I can't stand making that jerk happy. And if that means Marco and I never happening (even if I wanted it to in some twisted universe), then so be it. He already finds great pleasure in being obnoxious about Marco and I being friends, so imagine that.

|Niccolo|

Was she with that twat? He's not right for her. God. Just imagine what it would be like if they were together. That thought fired my head with thoughts. I was so pissed.

Why was I pissed? That I don't know. A way to fix it? Keeping her the hell away from him.

|Serena|

Class ended and I was relieved. Just one last class to go.  One more stupid chunk of time and I was out of this place. Oh, and then to that God stupid party. Which, I have nothing for.

I've never been to a party. What am I supposed to wear? A thong and tie? My God. Considering it's Brando throwing it, I wouldn't expect anything less. Marco texted me. I opened the message.

Marco: I'm bored. Help you get ready for the party after school?

Me: I'm gonna need it. Since Brando's the one throwing it I might have to find a perfect shade of red for a thong to wear.

Marco: Gotchu.

Here's the thing about Marco. He knows my humor. Any normal guy would definitely thing I wasn't joking.

Marco: well, red's  basic, like Virgina . i was thinking black or emerald green.

I couldn't help back laugh aloud at  this. Niccolo turned to me, confused.

|Niccolo|
Why was she laughing? Was she talking to that twat? Broken humor I tell you. That comment she made about the locker rooms got me though.  I guess the party tonight would be the test to see what actually she was joking about.

Virgina shot me a text.

Virgi: I'm wearing my white floral dress for the party tonight. Maybe wear your blue button up.

Me: sounds good Cara mia.

Virgi: xoxo

I shut my phone off. I sigh, class still wasn't over. I turn back to see Serena still laughing while texting on her phone. What was all of that about anyways?

Did Mr. Perfect best friend send her something funny? You're driving yourself crazy right now. Relax. But why am I still going on? Whatever.

She can have whoever she wants... She has the looks for that. But not him.