Chapter Five: Gathering

"So, Narcissa, can you call 'Narcy' because of we're going to be marry?," Kass asked while they are eating salads and their cream of mushrooms soups at the Royal dining table.

"I always thought 'Narcy' was mediocre," Narcissa answered with a disgusted look.

"I am sorry that I didn't mean to resulted you like that," exclaimed Kass, when he spurred the some some soup with his spoon.

"I would rather to perfer to be call 'Narcissa'."

"Narcissa, what you are into? What's your hobbies are?," he asked with curiosity.

"Well, I am into politics, fashions, jewelry and shopping. I like to design things," she answered. Narcissa is poking the spinach in her salad.

"Our little honey bee is an architect," Ramond replied. "She designed machines for Minervana." He's referring to Narcissa when he kneeled back his chair.

"I like to read. I want to travel place. I also am into Alchemy," said Kass, when he dunked his bread in the soup.

"Ahh, Alchemy," said Viktor, Narcissa's oldest brother. "Are you familiar with the Philsopher's Stone?" He's sitting aside with his brother Zacharas.

"Yeah, I had heard of it, " Kass answered then he explained: "People had believed that it can granted them eternal life when the stone gets grounds up and made into an elixir." He lifted his bowl and drinks the the remaining of the soup.

"Most people had claimed that they had believed the Philsopher's Stones are the dragons' hearts," said Viktor. They said that the Dragon's heart has contained dragonessenses and dragonessenses can grants people immortality."

Rori got disturbed when they was talking about it while she is pouring the Minervanian King's and Queen's wine glasses then a boy with black hair that's the same age of her and Kass that has turned to be Narcissa's youngest brother Jarrell. Jarrell has finds her very attractive with unawareness of she's a dragon, but she winded up ignoring him and walked passed him.

"People had believed that Dragon's blood was reclaiming to be the 'Elixir of Life," Kass added, "but they are paying the ultimate price for their lives if the they drinks Dragon's blood. Dragonessenses is very deadly to humans."

"Is that so?" Viktor asked with curiosity.

"If someone drinks Dragon's blood or eat any body parts, Dragonessense can crystallized a human body and turned them into a lifeless body of a grotesque ore."

"How you believes in this?"

"I read it in the books," Kass replied then he started to picking forks and eating his salad. "I had been studied their anatomy. Their bodies are way different than us. They made out of minerals that has found in rocks. Some of minerals can be harmful towards humans. Like sulfur and aluminum as for examples. Dragonessense is a combination of a mixture of minerals and some kind of spiritual energies that's hard to explained in their blood, but their blood is mostly made up of H20 like humans do but except Dragon's blood can glow with the Dragonessense. Besides, Dragonessense can crystallized a human into pieces of gemstones that looks like the dragon that they had slayed."

King Ramond decided to joined in on the conversation when he's drinking his wine and he says, "Boy, that's totally nonsense. There's no reports on my Minervanan workers are ending up to dying from being crystallized when they has been using the machines." He sipped his wine.

"Yes, well, there is no proof about it," said Kass.

"What proof about it?" asked Narcissa's second oldest brother Zacharas, he's kneeling his chair and crossing his arms.