Chapter Fifteen: Reunion

"Kasander, Please tell me everything in detail," Corvin said when he is hugging Kass.

"But first, I will show you where Aurora is," Kass replied and he's wiping his swelled big eyes with his right talon hand after Corvin had hugged. "Then I will recall events that will lead up to that horror experiences that I had on that day.
"I also want some answers from you, Corvin,too like what really had happened in Obreon and you knew something about my body's hybridized transformation without telling me."

"What?" Angelise exclaimed with confusion, is standing next to Corvin. She looks at Corvin and she questioned, "Corvin, What's this all about with this 'hybridized transformation'?"

"Alright, I'll tell you what you need to know, Kasander" Corvin said to Kass with a concerned look. "But First, I need to see Aurora."

"Okay," said Kass. "Hold on a minute." By showing his index finger.
Kass turned around towards the cave's wall and there stood a small creak that was sealed by a rock. Kass ended up pulling out the rock with his superhuman strength. Inside of the creak, it had to be revealed to be his pack which contains his human belongings like his clothes, the jar of fake gold (that he had made) and his mother's necklace. He hid them because He didn't want anyone to steal them and he had told Aurora to putted a rock there to sealed the creak with his belongings.

He's pulling out of a white buttoned shirt and brown trousers with blue straps out of his pack.
"Can you guys turn around?" Kass asked when he's unbuttoning shirt that's on his lap. "I am going to get dressed."

Corvin and Angelise turned around, but Angelise turns her head back at Kass then she said, "You are not human anymore and your clothes don't fit you."

"I don't like to get dressed in front of people. Besides, I am partially human," Kass replied when he put his shirt on backward and he left the middle part open for his wings while he is buttoning his shirt on the back of his neck and waist while his wings changed blue with hint of green.

"We only saw you as naked," she said and turned back then crossed her arms. "Why not put on human clothes? I want to know what's going on. I wonder why you looks like Aurora."

Kass's heart-stricken and frown when Angelise had mentioned Rori's birth name and he remembered the time when he had the time with Rori when they were swimming in the creek and she had joked about him being naked when he was fully human back then.

Corvin grabbed her left shoulder and he whispered to Angelise, "I want to know,too, what had happened to Aurora, but don't be harsh on Kass and that boy had been through a lot. He need our help. Please treat that boy with respect."

"Hmm, Guys, I need some help over here," Kass shouted behind.

They turned around and they saw Kass is tangled up with his trousers when he is struggling to put them on his hindlegs and his serpent-like tail in the way. And his wings are turning orange.

Angelise took a breath then exhaled and she turned toward him. "Alright, I will help, " she said. She walks toward Kass to help him to put his pants on. "Sorry for saying harsh things."

"Thank you, Angelise," said Kass. "It's okay, Angelise. I forgive you." He gave a little smile with his canine fangs are sticking out of his mouth.

Then Corvin watched them and he smiled.

****************

When they left the cave, Kass has guided them where he had buried Rori's body.
Kass was riding on Corvin's dragon form, because Kass's wings are tucked behind his back and he is unable to fly yet. Angelise is following behind them when they are soaring in the sky.