an actual fanfic part?!

A/N!! this part will be written like a normal fanfiction so skip if u dont wanna read that :3!!
btw my writing may b a little rusty, the last time I wrote was like a year ago😓
also small warning I may focus on scenelights too much in this part because.. erm uh I am recently divorced(i was not married) and im using them as a coping mechanism !!1! other ships r ickuded too tho byw,,
-

after a few hours of skating, the three realised it was about time to head back to the place they had set up the party. Actually, no, scratch that. Lampert had reminded Infected and Poob that it was time to go back, so they returned to the place.
The place, in-fact, was uno, dos, and tres' home; sure it was usually blown up by a massive fucking meteor, but Infected and Poob didn't exactly have the common sense not to use it. And they were already mostly done by the time Lampert got there.

The house looked nice, and the trio that were usually there were out doing.. something..! Nobody actually knew what they did when they weren't partying, but they would sometimes just go places for no reason, and they had let Poob use it as long as it remained in party condition for when they got back.

when they got to the home, Infected and Poob almost immediately searched out the nearest chairs and fell onto them. Setting out chairs was Lamperts idea, he was the only one with common sense to know people might not want to be up on their feet the whole time.

"you two act like you actually did anything when we were away." Lampert smiled softly and sat down next to infected on the couch, making sure to keep his distance slightly.
"1 G0T hUrt!" Infected signalled to his knees, then folded his arms in a jokingly angry way.

"and I ran back here! I'm tired!" Poob sighed, "I was just so excited for the party!" his face lit up.
"nobody made you run here." Lampert rolled his eyes.

Poob had messaged everyone that was attending where to find the party, and soon enough the first guests arrived.
there was a few quiet words spoken outside, then someone softly knocked on the door.. then it flung open.
"hello!!" Split entered with a large smile.
Pilby awkwardly followed behind her, with Bive not too far off.
"HAIIII!!" Poob happily stood up and welcomed them with a throw of confetti.
"WHAT IS THIS??" Bive quickly started batting it out of her hair, the confetti getting caught in the matted parts.

"its confetti, Bivey! here, let me help." Split picked little parts of the confetti out of her hair.
Pilby quietly approached Poob, "thank you for inviting us :o)" they smiled.
"no problem!!" Poob smiled gleefully, he couldn't seem to stop bouncing up and down excitedly.

it took a little while for all the guests to arrive, some bringing snacks or drinks with them to share out, but most brung nothing.

/

Lampert didn't actually enjoy parties much, the loud noises and all the sweat and touching grossed him out or made him uncomfortable. So for most of the time he was there, he just sat on the couch and would sometimes get up for snacks. He was alone for most of it.
Until Infected sat down next to him.

He was a bit confused, but assumed that he was just tired or had been drinking or something. Until he spoke.
"L4mPy?" he turned to Lampert, his face a little flushed.
"what is it, k— infected?" Lampert glanced at Infected, but couldn't keep eye contact.
"n0Th1ng, I gu3sS.. yOu ju5T s33M bOr3d.. w4Nn4 gO oUts1de?" Infected patted his hands on his legs awkwardly as he waited for Lampert to reply.
Lampert took a little moment to think about it, before he giggled quietly and nodded, "sure."

Infected smiled and almost took Lamperts hand, before pulling away, "c0m3 oN, th3N!" he stood up and began to walk off, Lampert smiled and followed. It was times like this where he really seemed more like Kasper than Infected.