DEFINITELY NOT A DATE!

A/N: yes it is

hjmnh skaterlight congent.. hghyyees..

this part is written like a normal fanfic would be, so if u dont wanna read that then skip!!!
ship warning!!!!!!!!! this part includes partybeetle and skaterlight shipping!!! Idk anyway read bozo,,,, jkjk.. u dont have to read........ but please do 😆 haha 🙂 pleaee 🙁 PLEASE!!!😢

also this is mostly focused on Skaterlight because tHEY MAKE ME ILL!!!!

if u dont like or cant handle that then I recommend stop reading this fic here cuz golly Im cray cray!

sorry

also dont point out mistakes grr..

-

it had been a few days since Poob had began to plan where and how to make Pest, Infected, and Lampert all 'hang out' together.

Lampert had been dreading going to the event, they had planned for them all to go to Red Ball diner, but the lamp hated how grimey the place was, the food was unsanitary, and every time he went the tables were sticky or dressed in crumbs and litter. It was the morning of, he lay in his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

There was an hour until he had to be out the door, Poob and Pest were going together so Poob knew that Pest would actually go, but Lampert decided to go alone, same for infected. He thought about dressing up, but was nervous about someone thinking he was on an actual date.
He covered his face and rolled to his side as he argued with himself in his mind, this was basically a date. And that was why he agreed to going, wasnt it? Why was he so nervous?

As his phone started buzzing with messages (probably all from Poob), he sighed, usually he would be ready by now, but again, he didnt know if he should wear anything fancy or not. Finally, he forced himself out of bed and scanned his wardrobe for anything nice to wear, his eyes almost immediately set on a fluffy black jumper he owned, he had 'borrowed' it from Kasper before he got sick, and felt weird about giving it back now. he hadn't worn it in a few months.. so nows as good a time as ever.

He pulled out the jumper and put it on as he scanned over the messages, they read:

'POOB: HELLO!!
REMEMBER WE R GOIN OUT 2DAY!!!!
YAHHOOOO!!!!!!
PEST!
pest
PEST
OEST
PPSIEEST

PEST: WHAT.

POOB: ARE YOU EXCITED??

PEST: no

POOB: WAHAAA. HHHHA WAAAAAHH HEAGAHWA
WHAHH

PEST: SHYT YP'

There was others, but as he tried to read more, more and more messages came, flooding his phone. All from Poob and Pest. Quickly, Lampert muted the chat.
He let out a quiet sigh and stared at himself in the mirror, for a moment he considered getting Infected something, maybe a plastic flower to avoid germs and allergies? But no, that would make it look even more like a date.

which it wasn't.

Lampert felt his phone buzz again, he stumbled to check the notification, which was from Infected, it said:

"KASP<3: h3y l4mpy!!!!!:D
c4nt w8 2 c u!!!
Ik u h8 r3d b4ll @_@ bUt it5 Ch34p,,
I'll br1ng d1s3nf3ct4nt w1pes 4 u!!
my tr34t ;D!"

Lampert felt his face grow warm, Infected knew him too well.
then the feeling went away as he remembered the fact he still hadn't changed Infecteds name in his contacts. It was an awkward conversation when Infected had asked about his name being different, but he just made up something about Infected being "so pale he looked like casper the ghost!", maybe so Lampert could keep Kaspers name in his memory, even if he probably wont ever come back.