𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

_________________

_________________

RAINA MONROE didn't have an easy life, always bullied when she was little because of the way she looked and act. Bouncing around group homes, even going to juvie once. But the only people that made her feel like her was Barry and Iris.

THE THREE OF THEM were inseparable, wherever one was the other two were sure to follow. Raina was even taken in by Joe West, Iris dad. Joe saw the good in her and believed he could help her, and he did.

THINGS BEGAN TO CHANGE when the night Barry's mother was killed and everyone believed his father was the murderer Barry tried to help his father, telling them the truth that a streak of lightning killed his mother. But no one would believe a nine year old. Barry was also taken in by Joe, as a promise from Henry Allen.

YEARS LATER and the three were still inseparable then things started to happen and change Barry and Raina when the particle accelerator exploded given them extraordinary powers. Barry super speed, and Raina the power to manipulate metal and so much more, making them become superheroes.

AS THEY WORKED together they started to realize how important they are to each other revealing feelings for one another they tried to bottle up years ago.

DISCLAIMER

- i do not own the rights to the "The Flash," all rights go to the producer and writers of CW.

- i only own my original characters, and plots.

WARNING

- this story contains gore, and mentions of suicide. any other warnings not out here will be in the beginning of the chapter. if you are easily affected, read at your own risk. your health and safety are far more important.