𝐭𝐰𝐨

season 1 episode 1"pilot"

season 1 episode 1
"pilot"

9 months later

Barry woke to the song Poker Face by Lady Gaga and the noises of two people.

"What are you doing?" A woman spoke.

"He likes this song." Another voice spoke but it was a man's.

"How could you possibly know that?" The woman spoke again.

"I checked his facebook page, I just can't find hers." The man sounded excited. "I mean, they can hear everything, right."

"Auditory functions are the last sensory faculties to degenerate."

The man began singing the song becoming more faint to Barry. He gasped awake as he quickly sat up.

"Oh, my God!" The man looked at Barry scared.

Barry looked around. "Where am I, where's Raina?" He turned his head to see Raina still unconscious next to him.

"He's up." The woman put gloves on as she walked to Barry.

The man grabbed his phone speaking into it. "Dr. Wells, get down to the cortex, like, right now."

The woman examined Barry as he was starting to become scared and confused. He looked back over to Raina as he stood up out of his bed and towards Raina.

"Rain?" He looked down at the girl unconscious body.

"Hey, hey, whoa, whoa, relax." The man grabbed Barry pushing him back in his bed. "Everything's ok, man. You're at S.T.A.R. Labs."

"S.T.A.R. Labs?" Barry looked at the man confused. "Who are you?"

Before the man could answer Raina gasped awake and quickly sat up. She quickly grabbed the oxygen mask off her face. "What the hell?" She looked around the Cortex confused.

"Raina." Barry stood back up from his bed and towards Raina giving her a hug.

"What the hell is going on?" She looked at the two people staring at her and Barry. "Who are you?" She looked down at her and then at Barry. "Where are my clothes?"

"It's ok, you're at S.T.A.R. Labs." Raina looked around the lab again. "I'm Cisco Ramon." The man pointed to himself. "She's Caitlin- Dr. Snow."

Caitlin grabbed two cups from her table. "I need the two of you to urinate in these."

Cisco grabbed the cups from Caitlin. "Not this second."