𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

season 1 episode 2"fastest man alive"

season 1 episode 2
"fastest man alive"

Caitlin and Raina walked into the cortex with coffee in their hands. "You there yet?" The two looked at Cisco confused as he leaned in the chair in front of the monitors.

"What are you doing?" Caitlin startled Cisco as he quickly turned around and cut off the monitors.

Cisco placed a lollipop in his mouth. "Nothing."

Raina glared at Cisco. "Who were you talking to?" She hope to make him crack.

"No one." Cisco grew scared as the lollipop lightly muffled his words.

Caitlin and Raina walked closer to Cisco. "Are you talking to Barry?" Caitlin asked.

"Who?"

"Barry Allen?" Caitlin continued playing along. "Struck by lightning? Was in a coma for nine months? Woke up being able to run faster than the speed of sound? Ring a bell?"

Cisco looked at Caitlin confused. "No." He shook his head. "Haven't talked to him."

"Accelerator mess with your head, Ramon?" Raina leaned forward in front of Cisco their faces inches apart. "Need a little help remembering?" She glared at Cisco as he grew more scared of the girl.

"N-no." He quickly shook his head.

"Cisco, there's fire everywhere!" Barry's voice blasted through the comms as it caught everyone's attention. "Cisco, are you still there?" Raina and Caitlin turned back to Cisco with a stern faces. A few moments later Barry's voice was heard. "Everybody's out. What else you got for me, Cisco?"

Caitlin and Raina walked up to the comms. "Barry, it's Caitlin."

"And Raina."

"Hey, girls." Barry's voice changed to a higher pitch. "How's your guys day?"

Caitlin scoffed. "Get back to S.T.A.R. Labs. Now."

Barry sighed. "On my way."

_______

"Have you both lost your minds?" Caitlin yelled at Barry and Cisco as Raina sat down by the monitors. "Who do you think you are?"

"Well, I'm the eyes and ears and he's the feet." Cisco motioned between him and Barry.

"Not helping." Raina lightly whispered.