𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

season 1 episode 1"pilot"

season 1 episode 1
"pilot"

Barry, Raina, Cisco and Caitlin stood in the middle of the Cortex with two boxes filled with cases.

"Me and Raina have been going over unsolved cases from the past nine months,and there's been a sharp increase in unexplained deaths and missing people." Cisco looked to Caitlin.

"Your Meta-Humans have been busy." Raina looked at both Caitlin and Cisco.

"Now, we're not blaming you." Barry tried to pick them up.

"Well-" Barry glared at Raina. "No, not at all." She shook her head.

Barry looked back at Cisco and Caitlin. "I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen. I know to all lost something. But we need your help to catch Mardon and anyone else out there like him." 

"But we can't do it without you." Raina voice saddened.

A smile grew on Ciscos face. "If we're gonna do this, I have something that might help.
__

"Something I've been playing with." Cisco turned around two suits for Barry and Raina. Barry's was a smooth scarlet red with a lightning pendant in the middle of the chest. Raina's suit was similar to Barry's but was nice emerald green, and without the lightning bolt but instead an X. Along with the suit  was a mask sitting on a table next to it. The two looked in awe as Cisco explained their suits. "I thought if S.T.A.R. Labs could do something nice for the community, maybe people wouldn't be so angry at Dr. Wells anymore."

"How is it going to help us?" Barry asked. Cisco explained more about their suits as Barry and Raina walked up to them smiles on their faces. "Thank, now how do we find Mardon?"

Caitlin walked in with a tablet. "I retasked S.T.A.R. Labs satellite to track meteorological abnormalities over Central City. Raina and Barry stood on one side of Caitlin as Cisco stood on the other. Barry unintentionally held a hand on Raina's hip as they view her screen. "We just got a ping. Atmospheric pressure dropped 20 millibars in a matter of seconds." Barry looked at Raina before the both of them walked back up to their suits. "I've tracked it to a farm just West of the city."

Barry looked over to Raina. "Let's suit up." A smile grew on both of their faces as they looked at their suits.

_______

Raina was on Barry back as they raced to the farm. Barry let Raina down as they reached the farm seeing Joe and an unconscious Eddie next to their car. A huge object was flying their way until Raina moved her hands out as it glowed green to catch it with her powers. It stopped in front of Joe until Barry super speed and moved it out the way completely falling on him.