|Chapter 02|

|Chapter 2: Hook or by Crook|

"Id have killed you man if I was in her place"

Vedansh and Tushar both are having shots together in Raichand mansion they are having talk regarding the incident took place today which is obviously Ved's and Roohi's conversation.

"Did I hurted her badly?"

Ved mumbled in return.

"Tu puch raha hai? Buddy sorry to say but but I've seen her spending sleepless night just waiting for you"

*You asking that?*Regret is the only thing Ved felt after he heard what Tushar said.

"I don't give up Sherry"

Tushar have no choice and have nothing to help Ved he is helpless, it has come to the extent where Aroohi will not listen to Tushar too.

"It will not be easy best of luck man"

Tushar said talking more shots they went silent both of them have nothing to say.

"Stop being coward and confess Dhavi about your feelings"

Out of nowhere Ved frustrated over this thing once he saw Dhavi's text in his phone Tushar saw her text and replied to her and glared at Vedansh.

"I've decided I'll confess her on her birthday"

No matter how much Tushar is a brave no matter how much his tongue works in courtroom but he become blank once he encounter with Dhavi, she have that capacity to drive him crazy yet to consume all his attention during his work, there are insident are happened when he kept smiling in  a conference hall while discussing about new case.

"What if she have someone in her life?"

Tushar glared at Ved out of jealousy when it comes to Dhavi he is soo protective and possessive.

"We have thing Ved we are neither couples nir bestfriends we are between them I hope she will realise that she will feel what I feel towards her"

This is something like hundred'th that Tushar has confessed his feelings infront of Ved but never had enough courage to accept it infront of Dhavi.

"You have become Romeo Sherry"

Tushar blushed at his comment.

VEDANSH'S POV

*

"You have become Romeo Sherry"

I teased him he is being all shy infront of me he is been having feelings for Dhavi it's been two years still he haven't confess her how funny the lawyer who makes his opponents shut there mouth and here he is not even able to confess his feeling.

"Leave it listen to me you will take her with you and that's it"

That's exactly what I thought I'll take her with me to Paris I can have more time to spend in my jet she won't able to ignore me.