|Chapter 04|

|Chapter 4: Devastating|

The only expression Aroohi have is exhausted, She was very tired and also hungry. And the same Vedansh was also waiting for her to have dinner, He was sitting in the living hall when she came home and she saw him as soon as she came. She had poker face A maid came and showed her her room, so she went to her room to freshen up, she had different battle going on in her mind.As soon as she came out of her room into the living hall, Ved stood looking at her.

"Let's have dinner it's getting late"

Neither did she answer him nor did she look at her and she sat down at the dining table. The maid served food to both of them but Aruchi was thinking something else.without having any knowledge of her surrounding, specially Ved she completely ignored his presence.

He is expecting her to say something he really wants to sort out everything between them.

"Roohi"

He tried to start conversation with her but she have different plans. She again ignored him even after she heard his pleading voice nothing changed her mind she is hell bent on ignoring him. Within no time both of them would have dinner but he kept taking her name and she kept ignoring him, Aroohi was about to leave after finishing her meal but Ved stopped her. Holding her wrist.

"Roohi it's not you I'm literally begging infront of you, you were never like this before"

He said looking into her eyes.

Do you know how many nights I spent while waiting for you?

She looked him with a blank face, only if she asked him that directly instead of thinking in her mind.

"I'm tired I need to sleep"

Little did he know that she doesn't want to do this with him as much as he wants to talk to her want to same bonding which they had in past, she also wants the same but something is there which is stopping her, But she was surprised to see Veda's helpless eyes.

'why he is doing this now he is making me vulnerable'

She thought.

"Yeah sure"

He said leaving her hand and went in his room. She surely felt guilty that she behaved rudely with him.

"It's Devastating to be old Aroohi again I'm scared because he hold the power to turn me into old Roohi I don't want because he reads me like mirror I remember each and every seconds I spent with him"

She mumbled looking at his figure going away from her.

........;

"We don't want you to play with us go away"

The boy pushed her she landed on floor her knees got  hurt with the impact of his pushing her..

"What is happening here"

She saw there is another boy she thought he will also hurt her she closed her eyes tightly.

"Hey are you okay?"

She got confused she thought he is same as them then why he is helping her.

"Say sorry to hear or I'll complaint infront of your mom"

As he said the boy said