|Chapter 05|

VEDANSH'S POV

What was that? Did she agreed, she agreed so easily, it's got no effort. I don't feel like she is no more the girl I used to know she have become so different, distant, she I don't know what to express. I got distracted by call it's Tushar's call.

Hey

He called me.

How was your day?

I asked him he chuckled.

You should ask how was your night

Haha sometimes I forget the time line, Aroohi has planned to set them together I'm just curious to know what happened between them.

Haa how was your night with Dhavi?

I asked him if that is what he wants me to ask him then why not.

You BASTARD you knew that?

I smirked looking at his frustrated self one of the best lawyer in India is scared to take his bestfriend on date how funny.

Pta to nhi tha par ha Ruchi told me

(Well I didn't know but) Aroohi did really good job by tricking both of them together.

I'm gonna kill that bollywood keeda first

He meant Rohan, now what he did god don't tell he third wheeled between them.

We'd have kissed each other only if he haven't decided to brag between us.

I almost dropped my phone what the hell that is huge progress, am I the only one who is slower here?

Ungli dia tune hath hi pakad li?

(She told you to hold fingers but you grabbed her hands?) He chuckled.

Well say thank you to her from my side I think I'm going confess Dhavi as you guys return here and I want you to help me since Ruchi always brag about her dates with you.

He said well yeah I take her on dates alot she likes too he gets alot excited for dates well her smile worth it that is what I want.

Yeah I'll help you don't worry.

He hummed in return.

Well I have hearing now bye bye

Hmmm bye

I disconnected the call. Tushar is the one who always calls me or this fellow Rohan never calls me, he calls me only when he get in trouble that too when Aroohi doesn't pick his call.

Aroohi, again my thoughts covered by her today I have meeting at her company regarding new products design and testing.

AUTHOR'S POV

-AROOHI and Vedansh are left to theirs individual work places. Both of them got busy with there office works, where Vedansh had talk with Tushar and here Aroohi is so busy in her office checking each and every file she don't want a single defect.

Today is meeting regarding new products which they are going to launch in Paris, Vedansh is also going to attend that meeting it's more like final touch up for products.

Vedansh finished his work according to his schedule and he left to Aroohi's office for next meeting Aroohi is also well prepared today is really important for them.

The meeting is arranged in conference hall, everyone is there including Aroohi and Vedansh with his PA.

"So this is the theme which flowers the refreshing fragrance of flower, with this theme we are going start here "

Alex completed his presentation, the hall is completely silent only because of disappointed eyes of Aroohi.

"Is this what you have prepared Alex?"

He got nervous.

"If this is what we are going lounch the drop it"

She said with a straight face.

"But man we have to launch product what we will do then?"

Alex asked her she quickly shit him glare, Vedansh was other hand observing her each and every action.

"Modify these only make it better"

He said looking at her his eyes not at all leaving her.

"If anyone wants to add good idea then go for it"

Alex tried to change the environment but one rised there hand.

"Change the theme-"

Vedansh got cut of by Aroohi.

"No flowers will be theme but wild flower"

She disagreed with changing the theme.

"But how can we get wild flowers"

Alex again questioned her.

"Go search for them Alex-"

But this time she got cut off Vidyuth.

"Why wild flowers?"

"They don't need anyone's help to grow  that shows how strong they are, they are aromatic, they are elegant with unique fragrance yet soo beautiful and pretty, radiant and ravishing, and specially they never They never beg to be one of flowers we get in the Market"

Admiration the whole conference hall and each pair of eyes are admiring the ways there boss partner thinking about flower it felt like she filled soul in them.

"We will work on in mam"

Alex decided to fix on Aroohi's idea.

"And for this we need to set up camp in forest we will arrange mini perfumary unit there so that we can catch freshness of those flowers"

Vedansh knows there is only 10 days left for launching even so he decided to help her in that process.

"Good idea Alex you know what to do right we will camp tomorrow we don't have time"

Aroohi said while getting up from her chair Alex started follow her.

"Is there anything in my schedule now?"

She asked him she know she don't have any meeting today.

"Yes mam lunch appointment with Me Vedansh Raychand"

She stopped her track she turned towards him with rised eye brow.

"That's it's for today man"

He quickly left there poor hin he is stuck between two stubborn souls.

•••••°•••••

🦋