Hi, lovely people!

This is collection of one shots and multi chapter fics that are all set in the same universe.

Azriel x OC is the main pairing but other canon and non-canon pairing appear sporadically. 

I have world built pretty heavily onto the Tartera Fairies in canon, but if there is something that you can't remember from canon then I probably invented it to go along and flesh out my universe a little bit better. So whenever the next book comes out, don't shout at me that something isn't correct, either I didn't know it better, or I did have a reason to change it. (Or I completely forgot it...that could have also happened lol.) 

Without further ado: 

Welcome to A Court of Gold and Shadows. 

Currently containing: 

you'll be made of ashes too

Elain Archeron makes the most beautiful bride.

Azriel copes.

for the first time, what's past is past

Of all the ways, Azriel expected to meet his mate, this wasn't it. 

something good and right and real

Azriel had spent centuries believing that he of all people didn't deserve a mate. And if anything, the last three years had just galvinised that particular belief.
And then he meets her.

The first time Oriana met Azriel, she thought that he reminded her of a skittish cat. Shy and a little bit broken. Good for him that she absolutely excelled in fixing the things around her.

Romance is not dead if you keep it just yours

5 Times Cassian thought that Azriel had feelings for somebody and then the 1 time he finally met the girl his brother was in love with. 

I breathe flames each time I talk

The story of how Oriana Fireborn Belmont, Third Daughter of the First Daughter, met her mate's family.

Also the story of how Rhysand, High Lord of the Night Court finally recognises that by the cauldron, there is no fury like that of a female scorned.

Meanwhile, Azriel would just like everybody to get along.