/ This isnt what i signed up for?! /

I was immediately reminded of what making deals with horrible people would do to you. And it wasn't pretty. It was my first time seeing a Seraphim, her name was Sera. She was tall, and looked pretty fucking scary. Not one bit of me felt any confidence. She killed me, right then and there. But once I got into heaven, she pushed me right out. Taking my halo with her. Thank god she didn't take my wings. I didn't think I could handle so much pain on my back.

—— On Hell ——
I hit the hard, rocky, gravel ground with a loud BAM! Jesus that hurt..
I had broken all my bones, I screamed as soon as I hit the ground. Shit that fucking hurt. None told me it was going to be so fucking painful.

My wings got crushed into my fucking back, making the pain 10 fucking times worse. I could barely move. I was in and out of consciousness. Dare I say, I was hanging onto life?. No. Because no matter how hard I hit that damn pavement I would never die from it.
Really, because they wanted to torture me or something. It was the most logical outcome. If not then they're definitely crazy or something. Who just pushes someone off the fucking edge of a FUCKING cloud?! I was more angry than hurt if I was being honest.
No shit I was angry, look what they did to me! All because I didn't want to take Adam's abuse any further. Damn them, damn everything they stand for.
What holy fucking gods were they? Definitely not sane ones! God!

—— Lucifer's POC ——

I saw Y/N laying smack dab in the middle of pentagram city. The clock tower behind her. She looked so pathetic and weak. Well, I kinda had to help her, I mean I put her in this position. What kind of dickhead would I be if I didn't help?

"You need help?" I asked, looking down at her. I stepped on her long hair and she winced in pain, pathetic really.

"What do you think?!" Y/N said, or more screamed at him. As much as she could scream with her throat recovering and regenerating from her neck snapping in a full 360° turn.

I kneeled down. Snapping her neck back in place. In which she screamed in pain, of course it was painful. Did she think it wouldn't be painful? Dumbass..

I moved to her side, she looked at me with confusion. She tried moving her wings, which almost definitely caused her more pain as she winced. She tried blocking herself with that wing. Was she scared of me? She couldn't be scared of me could she?. Whatever.
I picked her up bridal style. I had only taken a few steps forwards before she fell unconscious. Her body went limp as soon as she closed her eyes. Damn it, it almost gave me a heart attack the way she just went limp. I almost dropped her, because she so suddenly became heavy.