Accepting help when needed (7)

LUCIFER'S POV :

I sighed, walking I picked up my pace and before I knew it I was using my wings to fly over to my castle. I was still a bit bad at flying but, then again I haven't flown in over a year. So it's not really my fault Is it? I was careful not to drop her, especially with the fact she was completely limp. Her bones were all broken, all 206 bones. Shattered, broken in half, ripped in half. She must've been in a whole shit ton of pain.

My feet touched the ground with a light step. Standing in front of those large white doors was a little pathetic with my height. I don't even know how I was able to hold the girl. She was much taller than me, obviously. She didn't have the height of a child.

*TIME SKIP 2 DAYS + Y/N'S POV*

I had only been in this damned castle for 2 days and I was already pissed off. Everything was so fancy? And nothing in hell looked like it did on earth, which made me miss earth and Adam. Why did I even leave?
(Journal ↑)

A loud knock on my room door shuck me from my thoughts I was so deep in. I assumed it was the tiny man that saved me from dying last week. I'm living with him, which isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"Come in!"
I yell. looking back at my door I felt a sense of unease, but maybe that was just my paranoia.

"Hey." Lucifer says, coming into the room with slow steps. He seemed very awkward.

"Hi?" I respond, looking back at my journal. I closed my journal with a sigh, kicking it under my bed.

"Y/N, you haven't left your room since I brought you here."

"Yeah and?" I say, watching as the short man came closer to me. Jeez he was slow.

"What's wrong?" Lucife asked, he didn't know why she was acting like this, she wouldn't even come out of her room.

"Nothing. And if you have nothing more to say you can get out." I respond, why did he even bother to help me. I didn't ask for his help.

"Okay." The tiny man says, stepping out of my room. And goddamn he didn't even close the door behind him. I sigh, getting up to close the door.