chapter 24

Then, agonizing anger began to crawl up into your veins like a parasite, clouding your mind and making you itch, like you needed to do something, like you needed to kill something now.

Alastor, breathing heavily and still smiling, stood up from the body and twirled his knife around in his hand. "Well that was definitely relieving," he said, and then, standing in front of you, held the knife out for you to take. "Your turn."

You could only stare at him, your entire body shaking with anger and fear and terror and anguish, but not towards Alastor and his actions, but because of that little voice in the back of your head that made you realize that Alastor's actions were justifiable.

Alastor's eyes narrowed upon your form. Just then, Gina began to walk up, letting out a cry. She came to life, her head bobbing around as she took in her surroundings again. You looked at her, and then looked back at a blood-soaked Alastor.

He licked some blood on his wrist. and then made a face. "Bitter." He grinned, nodding his head to Gina on the floor, who was gradually beginning to sit up. Your heart fluttered violently in your chest like a swarm of angry hornets. "Want to give her a taste, my dear?"

As if mind-controlled, you slowly nodded and took the knife from Alastor's hands. It'll feel so good, [Y/N]. Remember all those times you'd dreamt of killing Caden before? About poisoning him, dismembering him, cutting his head off with nothing but a kitchen knife. The little voice returned, stronger than ever, and merging with your normal thoughts until they became synchronized, until they became one. You've killed plenty of his mistresses before, said the voice. What's one more? It'll feel amazing. Alastor would love you for it.

Clutching the knife more securely, you turned around and started to slowly walk towards Gina.

"No, no, pleaseeee!" she screeched. She couldn't breathe, choking on her own saliva. Slowly, her gaze fell upon Caden's mutilated and bloody body. "Oh my fuck!" The blonde girl began to hyperventilate.

You clicked your tongue, something familiar, something from your human life that you missed oh-so-dearly, washing over you and taking control.

"Is that anyway to talk, bitch?" you said with a sinister grin. You heard Alastor laugh insanely behind you, looking at you like you were some sort of goddess. "How did it feel, you dumb fucking slut? How did it feel to fuck him knowing all the girls he's raped? How did it feel to kiss him knowing the next morning he'd beat the shit out of you for simply breathing?"

"What?" she shrieked, genuinely bewildered. Ignoring her, you picked her up from the ground by her throat, shoving her harshly against the wall, knocking over some decor in the process. "No, please!"

You laughed, really laughed, right in her face. "You know how many of you stupid cunts I've killed before? All of you deserve death for fucking that sick bastard knowing what kind of person he is!"

"I know.. y-you," she managed out, gasping for air. "Y-You're the one he-he-he was accused of raping... right? In... In high s-school...?"

"Yeah," you scoffed bitterly. "But it wasn't a rumor, bitch. Everyone knew that. Yet girls just kept deciding to date him anyway. Even my own friends." You held the hunting knife to her throat, and her breath hitched. "See you in Hell, bitch."

And then you slit her throat, enjoying the feeling of her blood spurting all over your face, all over your hands. You grunted in anger each time you dug the blade into her little body, over and over and over and over and over again, enjoying the relief of watching the life leave her body, relishing in the feeling of having control over another person's existence.