𝟐

It's been a couple weeks and Xavi asked me if I could fill in at the physio today in training as one of the staff called in sick and I'm studying it at uni so I told him I will be there

Once I arrived I toke a taxi as I'll go home with Fermin and Xavi knows about Fermin and I.

As I walked into the building Fermin was walking into the physio room he looked around him till he started to walk my way, "Ria what you doing here?" He asked me confused.

"Xavi called me and said that he needed me to fill in, in the physio room" I said as I gave him a wink, I gave him a quick kiss before leaving him standing there.

-

Fermin

-

"Ahh fuck me" I said to myself as I watched my girlfriend walk off.

"I knew it" I heard a voice say from behind me I turned around and saw Pedri standing there.

"Don't tell anyone what you saw" I said to him.

He then put his hands up in defence, "what Maria doing here?" He asked me confused.

"She's covering one of the physio's today" I said to him.

"Oh shit you better hope you don't get her or you'll be going hard" he said as he walked off while laughing.

"Oh fuck off pedri" I shouted to him as I followed him into the physio room.

With everyone was around Ria for a while then after it was my turn to get a massage but Ria had to do on me and I could see pedri in the corner trying not to laugh.

But the good thing was I was laying on my stomach.

"Ria pedri knows" I told her, as she was rubbing me leg.

"Is that why he keeps holding his laughter back?" She asked me.

"Yeah it kinda was bad timing he saw you kiss me" I told her while smiling at her.

"Was it, okay turn over now fer" she told me.

"Probably not a good idea babe" I told her while laughing.

"Really fer are you hard?" She asked me, as she was kneeling down in front of me I just smiled at her.

"What I can't fucking help it, just do the back of my leg now and the rest later" I said to her as I wink.

"I called it" pedri said as he sat in front of me as Ria kept massaging me.

"Why don't you turn over Fermin" pedri asked me jokingly.