𝟒

It's been 2 weeks and I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I'm at the training ground as Xavi needed me to cover someone

And they are currently on the other side of the building before they doing training and I'm sat in the physio room by myself.

"Ria why don't you come with me to the photo shoot?" Xavi asked me.

"I would but I don't want to get lost and my feet hurt when I walk loads" I said to him.

"It's not that far don't worry" he said to me.

Fer and I are still trying to hide the pregnancy till we can't no more but it's especially hard today as I'm really bloated and look far a long.

"Okay lead the way" I said as I stood up and followed Xavi.

Once we got in the big hall I recognised a curly headed girl and it was Georgia she seemed very close to Fer and he looked very uncomfortable as she tried to grab Fer's arm.

He then ran over to me and Xavi walked off, "what's that look for?" He asked me.

"What look Fer?" I told me as I forced a smile.

"Oh come on Ria" he said to me.

"Her" I said as I saw she was walking over to us.

"Oh my god Ria I didn't know you worked here" Georgia said to me.

"I'm covering for someone" I said as I forced a smile, Georgia then tried to take Fer arm.

"You're up for a photo" she told him, he nodded to her.

"I'll be there in a minute" he told her as she rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Is that-" he asked me, "Georgia yeah" I butted in before he could finish.

"Oh great, come with me" he said as I toke my hand.

"What we doing?" I asked him confused.

"Your not leaving my site" he said as he got to the clothes rack and he toke off his shirt and I could see Georgia was looking our way.

So I decided to hug him from behind before he could put his shirt back on.

He then turned around, "she's looking isn't she?" He asked me, "Ria your the girl, your the one I only want" he told me as he gave me a kiss in front of everyone.

Then everyone started to cheer, all of a sudden most of the boy started to lift me up, "put me down" I shouted but they didn't hear me.

Then someone blow a whistle, "put Maria down please" Xavi said and they that.

"Fucking hell boys" I said to them.

After the photos were taken Georgia didn't even once look at us after as it seemed she was to embarrassed.