𝟓

Fermin and the boys all have the day off today and we decided to through a baby gender reveal party as I'm currently 22 weeks

And I'm just sat at my vanity while I was out on some makeup for the day while Fer was laying on our bed.

As I was curling my hair the baby was moving like crazy and was kicking my ribs I made a face that I was in pain.

"Oh my god the baby keeps kicking my bloody ribs" I said as I kept doing deep breathes.

I could see Fer walking towards me as he did he hugged me from behind he put his hands on my bump.

"I'm going for a shower" he told me as he started to kiss my neck.

After a while I put on a a two piece as it's a hot day today and I opened the our double doors as my brother and sister in law is coming round with their three kids.

As I did Fermin came down he was shirtless, "amor the boys are coming over soon" he said to me as he started to drink his water.

"Okay babe, my brother and his family should be here in 20 and my sister is coming later on" I told him as I gave him a hug and kissed him.

My sister was the one who got the gender for us as we wanted everyone to be there when we found out.

And Fermin's parents are coming along as well with Xavi as he's been training with the first team but actually haven't played a proper match with them.

But he hopes to get into the first team as soon as possible even though he's already good friends with the team already.

Then the door went so Fer went to go open it and it was all the boys and they bright there wife's, girlfriends and kids.

After a while I was sat in the garden with the wife's and girlfriends as fer walked over to me he leaned down to me, "think i heard your brother pull up amor" I told me.

I got up, I gave fer a kiss before I went to the front door I then opened isn't and it's was my brother and sister in law with their kids, "ria!!!" Leo shouted as I picked him up.

"Leo be careful with auntie Ria" my brother told his son.

"Congratulations Ria" my brother Carlos said to me as he gave me a hug.

"Thank you" I said to him.

"I wore the wrong shirt didn't i" he said to me while laughing.

"No you'll be fine" I said to him.

Leo then toke my hand and walked me out to the garden, "Ria why is there so many people?" He asked me.

"They are Fermin's friends" I told him as fer gave him a wave and he ran straight to him.

"Okay well maybe I'm not his favourite" I said.