Next Story: The Little Thief!

Thank you for reading <3 I hope you enjoyed your time with us <3 This may be the end of Trouble, but don't worry, this isn't the last time we will see Trouble, Kieran, and baby Ares!

The next part in this series is The Little Thief, a story of a young omega thief, who is set to find a good alpha for himself in the criminal circles, and runs into a young mafioso ;)

Trouble has more content up on my REAM! There are several chapters in Kieran's point of view exclusively for my Ream subscribers!

There is also a cute little bonus story about Trouble's new life as an alpha mate, and a step-sire for Ares ;)

Subscribing to me on Ream also gives you goodies for other stories, like early access to the currently ongoing Shaded Allies story, a lot more bonus chapters for Shaded Soldiers, and smutty short stories! As an additional perk, Ream subscribers will get almost all the Patreon paid content from my official pen name, Dolly Grand! This includes a long, completed BDSM themed novel, Safe Word Synopsis!

Ream is a similar platform to Patreon, but is designed for authors! I have only one tier, 6$ a month, and includes everything! More info and link in my bio!

Happy reading!

-Shade

Next Read for You:

Welcome to my Shaded Universe, where domestic terrorism is a big issue; where laws and rules get bend for the greater good; where the good guys are not always good, and the bad guys aren't always bad; where men are affectionate and cuddly, and where "good boy" and "baby boy" are common phrases even between friends.

This universe contains a multitude of smaller stories, all wrapped around the main story, Shaded Soldiers. Every story can be read as a standalone, but if you wish to explore this world further and understand the backgrounds, I recommend you to read the smaller stories in Shaded Allies series in chronological order while following the updates of Shaded Soldiers.

The whole universe is vast, and we will be here for several years, but I welcome you to enjoy the little parts that interest you, whenever they interest you.