Chapter 12: Steady

~Elliot~

Natalie and I were laying in my car with the seats reclined and looking at the stars through the moonroof. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. She then sat up and leaned over the center console to kiss me.

I took my hand and held her face with it, not letting her pull away easily. I missed her kisses.

She laughed and hit my chest gently. "I'm still mad at you."

I turned so my body was facing her. "I know."

I leaned over to her and kissed again. Her hand came up to my neck and weaved into my hair. I licked at her bottom lip trying to get her to open her mouth for me. She did, and my tongue found hers.

I pulled her closer to me. We broke away breathless and she grinned at me. I gave her a curious look. She smirked and flung her leg over, moving so she could sit on my lap. My hands roamed her body, but I was also very careful where it was.

I pulled away to have her trail kisses up and down my neck.

"Natalie..." I said, although it sounded more like a moan.

Natalie paused, kissed my neck one more time, then pulled away to look at me.

I swallowed hard, trying to keep calm, but that look that she was giving me. Was it...?

She shifted so she was now stradling me then she sat back leaning against the steering wheel. She was breathing hard. She reached up and ran a hand over my chest. She tugged at my shirt. I nodded, knowing what she wanted, and shrugged out of my jacket. I then pulled my t-shirt up over my head, tossing it in the back seat. She was staring at my chest as she gently ran her hand over it. Her soft touch made my heart beat faster.

"You don't-"

Natalie pressed her finger to my lips. She then continued to run her hand up and down my chest. Her hand was beginning to shake.

I reached up and grabbed Natalie's hand. "Natalie, it's okay."

She took a deep breath and leaned forward. She began kissing my neck again. She pressed her body against mine which made me groan in pleasure. She rocked her hips against me. Her hand found it's way to my hair again and she moved the hand that was still in mine, so that our fingers laced together.

Her kisses, her smell, her feel. It was everywhere. I closed my eyes and let out another groan as she kissed across my chest.

"Natalie, if we keep doing this..." I started to already feel how worked up I was getting.

Pulling away, she then pushed me back so I was laying back down again. She claimed my lips again with a seductive grin.

I was saying every curse word that I knew at the sensation. Even with clothes on I was getting so hard. I can only imagine what would happen if we removed these clothes.

No she wasn't ready for that, but I will give her whatever she wants. I was ready for her. I knew that, but I had to make sure she was ready for me.

She rocked her hips more. My jeans were becoming more painful as my member grew to a standing position. I felt her smirk as I figured she could feel it too.

She kissed my neck and went up and down my chest again. It was so much. Her kisses and her touch. I couldn't help but start moving my hips gently thrusting against her.

She bit her lip and looked at me with hooded eyes. My hands were at her hips, I could feel her soft skin underneath her shirt. I just wanted to rip off her clothes.

Please...

She smiled as I threw my head back. The friction of our bodies and clothes made it impossible to resist. My jaw clenched as I picked up my pace. She smiled when my eyes met hers. She leaned down pressing her body into mine again.