4.ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?

[Name] tucked themselves in bed, Adam had just left after dropping them off, and they couldn't have been more terrified. Maybe they just shouldn't sleep?

The ever constant flow of nightmares made them feel sick to their stomach. They put the book they had gotten on their bedside table and tucked themselves in.

They were to tired to read, unfortunately. The "night out" with Adam was more than long enough to warrant sleeping for a century.

[Name] slammed their head against the pillow. "I will not have bad dreams. I will NOT have bad dreams!" They tried to manifest.

Who taught them about manifestation..???

Doesn't matter. [Name] took a deep breath and tried to calm their nerves, till they eventually soothed into a slumber.

The lush tree's swayed with the wind. The flowers bloomed, and the animals hummed in delight. The sand swirled to show the first child. [Name].

They walked along the garden, showing love to all the animals and plants. They were like a ray of sunshine. The birds sung and placed a flower crown among their head.

Maybe [Name] finally got, their happy dream.

The wind got intense, and the animals ran and hid. The sky seemed to darken, with thunder and lightning. Voices boomed in [Name]'s ears.

"Do you think they're unhappy or something? They love me!"

"Are you dense?! You can't control them. Your sick games will do nothing but damage!!"

"Puh-lease. They're fine! They love me and understand me! I'm not.. 'controlling' them- and even if I was they don't mind!"

"You- you- GAH! I can't stand you!"

[Name] pushes through the bushes, their two friends were there. They never heard the argument in their memories. What was this trying to say?

[Name] looked back in forth between the two. Lilith looked to [Name] and held out a hand.

"Come-"

"Don't fucking touch them!"

Adam dragged [Name] behind him. As if shielding them from Lilith. This was so familiar, yet so unfamiliar.

"I'm saving them from you"

Adam snarled. "Shut up! You have no clue what you're talking about!" He turned to [Name], getting on his knees to be their height. "She's trying to leave us. Leave you."

"What..?" [Name]'s voice echoed, but they didn't will themselves to say that.

"What? No- you." Lilith paused. "you are going to doom them."

Adam yanked [Name] up, pulling them into an aggressive hug. "You don't wanna leave the garden, right? With the big scary monsters out there!"

"No-no..?"

Lilith frown. She walked towards [Name] but Adam snarled and pulled them closer. She put her hand at her side. "Fine then."