Meeting the Family

Isaac was surprised by how easy it was to integrate Rosalie into his and Teddy's life.

Teddy loved Rosalie almost as much as Rosalie loved Teddy.

I mean, the two together were adorable in Isaac's eyes.

Teddy liked to mix his and Rosalie's appearances together and it made Rosalie smile, imagining what their own future kids would look like basing off of the combinations Teddy liked to transform into.

And wasn't that a thrill!

She could actually think about what her future kids would look like, she'd get to have kids!

All her hopes and dreams were coming true, and honestly, Rosalie was ecstatic for the first time in 91 years.

...

Time seemed to slowly pass by, Bella Swan, the other new kid learnt about the Cullen's family secret, much to the annoyance of Rosalie.

Rosalie had eventually convinced Isaac to have Esme watch him whilst they were at school instead of the child daycare staff.

Which of course made Esme excited.

She got to watch an actual baby!

The others were of course surprised when Rosalie told them that the two were wizards and so it was completely fine if they dated, they wouldn't be breaking any laws.

Which made everyone breath a sigh of relief.

Because they knew that Rosalie was struggling with if she had to change him or not.

...

The day Isaac met Rosalie's whole family was a weird one.

I mean, he had come to pick Teddy up and had walked in on Emmett basically choke slamming Jasper, which was awkward in of itself, but then there was also Alice sitting on top of the fridge talking to Esme about designs for some type of dress.

Everyone has been super embarrassed when they realized he was there, he had been so quiet and they weren't really focusing on their senses, so they were in complete shock when he cleared his throat.

Everyone stopped for a solid minute, and then used their speed to clean up and look completely normal and not like a crazy circus group.

"Hello, you must be Isaac, my name is Charlotte, but you may call me Charlie or Lottie if you'd like." Charlie introduced herself.

"I'm Emmett, her mate." Emmett said.

"Jasper." Jasper introduced himself. He seemed pretty quiet, but also a strong comforting person.

Must be because of his gift of pathokenesis.

"I'm Alice! It's nice to officially meet you, Rose talks about you all the time." Alice said with a bright grin on her face.

"Alice!" Rosalie whined with a glare on her face.

Isaac honestly found the scene to be pretty hilarious.

"I'm Edward." Edward said, he seemed the most out of place in this group, mostly because of his brooding nature.

"Hello, I am Carlisle. I don't believe we've met before." Carlisle said with a calm smile on his face.

The man seemed like everyone else in the room, calm and collected. But he also has the infamous golden eyes.

"I'm Esme, we've met a few times before. Teddy has honestly been a dear." Esme said praising the young boy.

Isaac grinned as Teddy lit up when he was handed back to him.

"Hi pup, did you have a good time at the Cullen house?" Isaac asked the boy.

Teddy giggled and his hair changed to bright yellow, showing his happiness.

He giggled and clapped his hands as well.

"Well that's good. We should probably be heading home. We have a lot to do tonight as a few friends are calling and they might be coming over. Don't know just yet." Isaac admitted.

Rosalie sighed as she had to let her mate and his son go so soon.

"Don't worry Rose, we'll see you tomorrow." Isaac promised as she pouted.

"It was really nice to meet you all, and I hope that next time we can really sit down and get to know one another, but I must take my leave." Isaac said as he bowed his head.

Something he hadn't been able to get rid of.

His etiquette lessons had drilled it into him ever since he was a little boy.

...

Once Isaac got home he sat down, waiting for the floo call from Harry.

The flames turned green and a face was seen through the fire.

"Harry, hello. How are you mate?" Isaac asked.

"I'm good. Settling down well enough. Ginny got asked to join the Hollyhead Harpies. I was asked to become an auror with Ron, and Hermione got some ministry job, I think it has something to do with communications or something. Everyone over this side of the pond miss you and Teddy.

Bill and Fleur announced that they were pregnant so Teddy should be getting a friend sometime soon.

Oh, I also want to propose to Ginny, I just haven't done it just yet. How are you by the way?" Harry asked curiously.

Isaac digested all of that information and a look of surprise flashed across his face.

"First off, I'm happy for Ginny, I know she's going to rock it. Being a quidditch player has always been her dream. I'm not too surprised that you want to become an auror, but I honestly thought you'd want to settle down with some other type of job like quidditch or maybe becoming a chef?

Though I know you live for adventure and want to capture any runaway death eaters still out of jail.

Tell Bill and Fleur congratulations for me, I'm excited for Teddy to have a little play mate and I'm honestly quite scared of how overboard Mrs. Weasley is going to go with another baby in the family.

I didn't expect Ron to become an Auror, but good for him. Also Hermione joining the Ministry in any capacity doesn't shock me.

I always figured she'd become the next minister of magic. It's been her dream to change magical Britain for as long as she's known she was a witch. I'm honestly proud of her.

I am also not too shocked about you wanting to propose. I know you want to settle down and have a family, and I also know you want a big family of your own because you never had that as a child.

I can't wait for the Potter's and Black's to cause mischief at Hogwarts once more.

I am good, and so is Teddy. I have also met my soulmate in a nice girl named Rosalie Hale. She's a cold one, and honestly, things are going extremely well for us.

We're still in that getting to know each other stage, and hopefully we can go on some dates soon so I can ask her to be my girlfriend." Isaac said.

Harry grinned through the fire.

"That's brilliant mate. I can't wait to meet her, or have the others meet her.

I'll keep you updated on things but I have to go, training begins in an hour over here." Harry said.

"Alright, be safe man. Floo call if you need anything." Isaac said.

The call ended.