Getting Ready

Isaac was smiling.

Today was the day.

The day that would hopefully be the day that would change everything for the better.

He was going to ask Rosalie out on a date.

Now hopefully, she'd say yes, but he wouldn't put it past her to make him earn a date with her.

There was just something about the woman that made him believe that she would be someone who made any suitor earn her affections.

And honestly, Isaac wouldn't care if she did.

He'd do anything to earn her affections.

He's never been known to be someone to quit.

Then again, he got that from his parents, and both of them died because of it.

It was scary to think that the once mighty house of Black had been reduced to only 6 members.

Though Hopefully, with Draco and Astoria being engaged, and Harry hoping to propose to Ginny, and with him and Rosalie getting closer, that the house of Black will go back to the glorious days where there were multiple members, and at least two different lines of successors like usual.

And knowing how Harry wanted a big family, and how he could gleam off of others how Rosalie has always wanted kids, plus with Teddy already being his heir, Isaac hoped that both the House of Black and Potter would go back to being the most influential and prank happy houses that his own father and his godfather would be proud of.

Maybe someday in the future, he'd be able to see multiple children with the name Black and Potter.

Wouldn't that be the dream?

Something that was so worth fighting for.

No matter how many nightmares and flashbacks he got frequently, he believed that thinking of what the future could be, far outweighed the cons of the war that he was forced to suffer through for most of his teenage years.

He sent a text to Rosalie, knowing he'd probably hesitate if he'd asked her in person.

He wasn't someone who'd really had the time to be a player in school like his father was.

He has adventures and life threatening attacks to suffer through most of his school years.

So he wasn't the most social child.

His only female companions happened to be family members, or his female friends.

And knowing he has a soulmate out there, he honestly didn't care too much for dating.

Plus, he had Teddy to worry about now. He couldn't just be selfish and think only for himself.

He promised Tonks he'd take care of the person she had loved more than life itself.

And that was a promise he was never willing to break. Even if it cost him his own happiness.

Isaac to l'amour de ma vie(translation: Love of my life in French): Hello luv, would you mind going on a date with me? It's okay if you don't want to, and I'd understand if you wanted to wait or just be friends. Just tell me if you are interested and I'll set everything up.

...

Rosalie hummed as she looked through her phone as it dinged with a message.

Handsome Wizard: Hello luv, would you mind going on a date with me? It's okay if you don't want to, and I'd understand if you wanted to wait or just be friends. Just tell me if you are interested and I'll set everything up.

Rosalie grinned at the fact that he had asked her on a date.

Honestly, if he'd taken any longer, Rosalie would've decided to ask him on one herself.

She didn't care that most found women asking men out on a date as weird, especially back in her time when it was deemed practically unacceptable to do so.

But times are changing, society itself is evolving in some ways, and devolving in others.

But thankfully, girls asking guys out isn't seen as weird in this time period.

It's actually quite normal.

Rosalie to Handsome Wizard: I would love to!

Now she needs to find something to wear.

But what to wear is the question.

She looked throughout her closet trying to find something that would blow Isaac's breath away, and yet still keep him mostly functioning.

Hmm, decisions decisions.

She eventually figured out the perfect outfit.

(A/N: Honestly imagine whatever you want, I'm not good with fashion, I practically wear comfortable sweats and tie dye everyday, or shirts with catchphrases on them. So you guys can choose, but I'll give a brief description of what I'm going for)

Rosalie decided on wearing a pair of comfortable and form fitting white washed jeans with rips near the knees, a smoky grey top with stitches white hearts with arrows through them, and a comfortable black leather jacket that was a size too big to pull it all together.

She wore a pair of faux fur lined combat boots, a heart necklace around her neck, a long with her Cullen coven necklace, and a few rings on her right hand.

She had dangled hoop earrings on, and boy was it a pain to pierce her skin, you had to do it with a needle lined with venom, and even then, the hole would only last for a few days and you'd have to do it all over again.

Honestly, the things she does to look the way she is.

She didn't care for make up, she felt as if she was beautiful enough as it is, and the make up itself felt itchy on her cool skin.

The only make up she cared to wear was lipstick and lip gloss.

She choose to go with a pink lipstick.

After she was done, she checked herself over in a mirror and smiled at herself.

She felt like the outfit would be perfect for whatever they're doing.

...

Isaac himself looked through his own closet

Wondering what he should wear.

He knew that he wanted to have a date in a place he found in the woods.

That way they could behave supernaturally and not worry if anyone else is there to have caught them.

Teddy was over at Andromeda's for the weekend anyways, and so he has the house to himself if she wanted to come over afterwards.

He also had imported some blood pops for his soulmate to try out.

All animal blood flavored as he knew she wouldn't want the human blood ones.

Ranging from hippogriff blood to dragon blood, and even the rarer, nundu blood pops.

Quite expensive to get, but he hoped that it would earn him points with not only her, but also her family.

And maybe, Jasper would have something to eat and focus on when at school instead of the human blood he's forced to smell all the time.

Isaac looked over his chosen outfit critically.

He has chosen black skinny jeans, and a blue button down shirt that would bring out the color of his eyes.

He'd also chosen on a black suit jacket and black suede shoes to tie the outfit together.

The only jewelry he wore was his Gryffindor graduates ring that he got after the war.

He looked at himself over once in the mirror and nodded.

It was go time.

Rose's Dream On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara