Chapter. ⁴

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

I licked my lips looking her over.

Goddamn, this is what I call real fucking temptation.

I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't fucking stop myself. Neither could I stop my mouth from saying all those things, doing all those flirtings.

I would like to think the devil has possessed me just now, because this is something I had never done before, not even with Gina.

Never, ever.

It's terrifying, feeling all this confidence slipping out from me in front of this girl that I don't even know.

I know I never lacked confidence, but this is a whole other level for me. Underneath it all though, I was shitting bricks and sweating bullets.

I was nervous, but I hid it well. Hopefully.

But can you blame me? This girl— no, this woman is unreal, way too fucking beautiful and well put together.

The moment she bumped into me and looked me in the eyes, I was struck and my first thought was 'she has the brownest and prettiest set of eyes I have ever seen.'

When I apologized and smiled at her, her eyes seemed to light up immediately and I almost clumsily tripped over my own legs after seeing her smile.

She's a literal angel.

She had big round walnut-brown doe eyes that danced with delight. A film star room-grabbing smile, a terawatt that electrifies everyone around you. 

She possesses beauty with cleopatra eyelashes and blushing pilgrim pink lips, a well refined nose and syrup sweet trout pout lips that looked suede soft. Her lips were kiss-inspiring, soft looking like velvets making it hard for me to resist myself from having a taste.

She has a curvaceous, goblet shaped waist, a well sculpted one that makes everyone in awe of her natural beauty and small tattoos plastered over her legs and on her arms as well.

She stood like a sculptured figure, her skin was a star shadow-black. Her hair is curly and is let loose as it cascades over her shoulders effortlessly in tumbles of cinnamon-brown.

I looked down, the sweat trickling down her pink short tights that prints out everything and her gray top. The droplets continued down her tanned leg, her skin no longer a caramel toffee, but now a sun kissed caffè mocha.

Her face was like the fire-gold glow of dawn, lifting my gaze and drawing me completely in. A dazzling smile revealed the bronze glow at her cheeks as she finally disappeared into her house.

I frown in disappointment.

What the fuck am I even frowning for? I've seen this girl for only a couple of minutes and I already feel trapped.