Chapter. ²⁴

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

What the hell did I just agree to?

She paused by the door as soon as the words left my mouth.

"What did you just say?" She turned around with a huge grin.

I gulped, "I-I said I'll agree to marry you, just don't leave."

God, I sound pathetic.

"Are you trying to play me?" She frowned and I quickly shook my head.

"No, I'm serious Azurra. I'll-I'll marry you darling." I stammered.

I was gonna marry her in the future anyways, what's the difference if I did now?

But am I really ready for that? I know we knew each other since we were kids, but is this the right decision now?

I've never been so lost in my life before.

Her smile made my heart jump in happiness, I love that she's happy about it no matter what.

As soon as they pulled the rope open, I walked to Azurra, lifting her up by her thighs as her legs wrapped around me.

"I love your crazy ass mama, I don't want you to think that I don't just because I was against this shit." I stated, "I just wanted to do it the right way, but if this is what you want, then I'll always marry you darling."

She giggles, wrapping her arms around my neck, "Thank you baby, I promise to be the best wife ever!"

I know she will be the best.

"When do you wanna do it?" I ask as I hold her up further by holding her ass.

"Now." She whispers into my neck.

Now? Fucking hell, I'm not even prepared for it.

"I know what you're thinking, but don't you worry. I have everything ready— the place, the clothes, everything." She said quickly.

Damn.

A frown made an appearance to my face.

"Don't you want what these other girls get? The fancy proposal, the fancy wedding, fancy ring?" I asked, confused. "I don't even have a ring, Azu."

She shook her head, "I'm not these girls, I'm me. All I want is you, just you. Fuck all of that, I just wanna marry you now Blaze. Please baby."

Then she jumped down from me and pulled out a box from her pocket, opening it in front of me. A gasp left my mouth when I saw two rings inside, two beautiful expensive rings for both of us.

"Will you marry me now, baby?" She asks, "Doesn't matter, we're getting married either way." She pulled my hand to hers and slipped on the ring to my finger.