Chapter. ²⁰

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

"Take another step and I'll shoot."

We both froze after hearing the voice of the person in the dark.

Suddenly the lights came on and my eyes widened as I saw the person with the gun.

"Gina?" I blurted out to my ex fiancée who was pointing a gun at us, well more to Azurra than me.

Staring straight into the barrel, my heartbeat was the only thing I could hear, as all of my senses sharpened and all I could sense was danger.

My heart raced inside my chest.

"Hi baby, I missed you." She smiled weirdly and I cringed.

"What are you doing in Azurra's house? And that too with a fucking gun." I asked cautiously.

She shrugs, still pointing the gun at Azurra who looked bored to death without a fear.

"She stole you away from me, why would I let her live? You're mine." She says with possessiveness.

Why do I always attract crazy people?

As I stood frozen in place, my eyes moved slowly from the barrel of the gun to the eyes of the holder.

Azurra tilted her head slightly, shifting her focus to the gun.

She smirks.

How can she smirk at a time like this?

My heart beats faster again, knowing that whatever she was gonna say, was gonna trigger Gina.

"Bitch, he wasn't yours from day one." Azu scoffed.

I hurriedly pushed her behind me when Gina glared and stepped closer with the gun.

"Azu, not now please." I whispered to her.

I really don't wanna die this young.

"Listen Gina, can we work this out?" I say, trying to convince her to put the gun down. "Just put the gun down please."

"Come to me and we'll leave from here, we'll be together forever." She grins.

She's delusional.

I blinked, and no words came out because I was too shocked. Instead, my eyes and mouth wide open, slowly raising my hands in the air, as I realized she has gone completely crazy.

"Over my dead fucking body." Azu laughs, "He's mine and he ain't going nowhere with your whoring ass."

Gina rolled her eyes, "He was mine first and he still is."

What the hell is going on?

Azurra looked at me and frowned, "Does she really think I'm afraid of guns baby? Does she not know I'm a Santos and we're crazy enough to walk right into a burning house?"