six.

"he's posting another girl on his story." honey pointed out softly, sniffling. oakley had a picture of him and a stripper on his story, his hand on her and that's all you you could see apart from the money. "why did he do this to me?" she mumbled, knees pressed to her chest with her chin on her knees.

"i don't know honey." max replied, rubbing her back, heart wrenching for his best friend.

"you stopped crying now?" lando popped his head in the door and honey cried more. "please can i come in it's cold outside." he asked politely and honey sniffed, nodding.

in the california king bed was max, honey and lando all under the covers as honey laid on lando's arm. max was scrolling through his tiktok with one hand rubbing honey's hair and she heard the familiar chords of the song oakley used to break up with her and she broke out into a sob.

"s'alright. just chill honey." lando muttered.

they may not have seen eachother all of the time but they were together when it counted. honey had curled up in a ball with her head on lando's arm and fallen asleep, max with his head on honey's back and lando with his arm around her neck, stroking her hair until they fell asleep.

a few hours later, honey woke up. the home was lacking female presence since pietra was visiting her family in brazil for a month, and preseason testing was around that time away so lando decided to stay with max and honey.

the blonde crept out of bed, eyes slightly swollen and her nose stuffy as she sat on the sofa, looking at her lockscreen which she didn't have the heart to change.

it was honey's birthday last year and oakley was making breakfast with her mother in the kitchen. she adored that photo, how well he got on with maja and especially how well he got on with alex.

it didn't feel real, a year and a half thrown away because he was on tour? they'd been together whilst he was touring before

it didn't feel real, a year and a half thrown away because he was on tour? they'd been together whilst he was touring before. what changed?

"don't think about it, bee." lando said, using the nickname he gave honey and she looked up at him, tears brimming in her eyes before she sniffled and they went away. "don't cry you look swollen." he pointed out and honey choked out a laugh, scooting up on the sofa for him to join.

"i just, i dunno why he did it, you know? it seemed so normal, nothing seemed wrong." she admitted quietly, putting her feet on the coffee table before scrolling through her uber eats app. "don't look at me i'm depressed i want takeaway." she narrowed her eyes at lando who was peering over honey's phone.

"what you getting?" he asked.

"mcdonalds." honey said, scrolling through the menu. "what do you want?" she asked, adding in her big mac meal, six nuggets, cheese sticks and mcflurry.

"i swear agnes said—"

"i don't care i'm depressed go wake max up fatty, see what he wants and we're gonna watch drive to survive so i can laugh at it." honey kicked lando off of the sofa and he stood up with a groan, barging into honey's room where max was just waking up, confused as hell.

"i want a mcchicken meal and cheese sticks please." max said, putting the kettle on and putting tea bags in three cups to make the group tea.

"calrissian what do you want?" honey asked, adding max's food as the f1 driver scrolled through netflix.

"can we get nandos instead..." he asked and honey whipped her head towards him and glared at him. "fine. fine i want double cheeseburger meal and nuggets." he huffed, putting drive to survive on, his face taking over the screen.

"look at you so little there awww max look." honey squeezed lando's cheek and max cackled as he sat on the sofa, passing honey and lando their cups of tea.

"when the track is wet... it's not dry." will buxton proclaimed and honey slapped a hand over her mouth to laugh.

"does he speak like this to you?" she asked lando who nodded, coughing up a bit of his tea from the laugh the trio shared.

when the food came, honey instructed max to get it and he ambled off down the hall to get it, honey throwing her legs over lando's lap with her back pressed to the arm of the sofa.

"look." honey put her foot in lando's face showing the smiley face tattoo that she had matching with him on the side of her foot. "i told you i wouldn't actually get it lasered off."

"get your nasty concrete slappers out of my face gorlock." honey gasped at the nickname and they heard max cackle from the hall as he slammed the door.

"don't call me gorlock when you're built like jabba the hutt big fat man." honey pouted and put her sock back on, crossing her legs as she took her food from max. "lando can i have your pickles?" she asked and lando opened his burger, letting honey peel of the pickles, putting them in her mouth as she crunched on them.

baby lando came back on the screen again and honey laughed, feeling lando laugh next to her and max's insanely loud laugh from across the room. trio reunited once again.