seven.

honey was laying next to lando in her room, she felt bad making him sleep on the couch since max was streaming till late and she saw his face smushed into the pillow and she laughed softly. "calrissian wake up." she nudged him.

his eyes fluttered open and he groaned when he saw honey with her phone on tiktok. "what." he grumbled, rubbing his eyes and stretching.

"do you wanna come to the gym with me? max already said no." she asked, getting out of the bed to look through her closet for gym clothes.

"yeah just.. let me wake up. can you make me a cup of tea?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow and honey nodded, disappearing into the bathroom to reappear in spandex leggings and a sports bra showing off the sun tattoo on her back and the small millennium falcon.

she went to the kitchen, humming to the music max was listening to in the background of his work. "do you want a tea?" honey asked, pouring hot water into hers and lando's cups.

"ooo... yeah go on then." he replied, shoving his hand into a bag of cheese.

honey put max's tea next to him and called lando in to get his as she sat on the sofa. lando was now in some grey sweats and a compression shirt as he leaned against the counter and sipped his tea.

"what you hitting today?" max asked honey, closing his laptop. "i might come." he said, putting down his cup and putting his feet on the coffee table. "what the fuck is this??" max shoved his hand between the sofa where something was sticking out.

max had pulled a wallet out of the couch with a necklace string poking out and honey frowned, heart dropping slightly.

"get rid of it!" max squeaked and threw it at lando who was throwing it like it was hot potato before he tossed it to honey. "not to her!" max shouted and honey took it slowly, throwing the necklace and wallet into the bin and tying up the bag.

"you okay bee?" lando asked and honey nodded, grabbing her airpods and opening the door, slamming it closed before heading to the gym.

after putting the bin bag out, honey went to the gym and got on the treadmill, starting off at a light jog. she had music playing in her ears, yeat, it got her pumped and when central cee came on she turned the song off and opted to run and delete his music from her playlists, even blocking him on spotify.

who blocks on spotify these days?

she would love to say that they broke up on good terms but they didn't, they were awful terms. she wished she could still talk to him, to confide in him like she did all of those times before. she couldn't talk to max about the things she used to tell oakley about. god it even hurt to think of his name, of his face.

honey opened her phone to see skip the song and all she could see was his face and she changed the lockscreen to a picture of her, max, lando, pietras brother JP and honey's family.

she thought about what it would've been like, sometimes

she thought about what it would've been like, sometimes. if she didn't date a rapper. if he wasn't so confident in hurting her feelings. the way he did it, made honey feel like she wasn't worth a thing, that she didn't mean anything to her.

when honey finished her run she stepped off the treadmill to take a drink and saw juke standing there with crossed arms.

"why are you here juke?" honey asked, wiping the sweat from her brow.

"i came to say sorry. i didn't know he'd do that. or do it like that." he replied, stepping forward to honey who stood there with a sad expression. "honey i'm sorry."

"it's okay." she replied and hugged him, arms wrapping around his torso as she rubbed his back. "you didn't know." she soothed him softly.

people would think oakley and juke didn't have feelings but they did, they cared so much for people around them and for each other.

"i feel bad." he replied, arms wrapped around honey's neck with his chin on her head.

"you're still my family juke, even if oakley isn't." she replied, still clutching him tightly. "you're welcome here whenever you want, i don't mind, max and P won't mind, it's okay." they stood there in silence, just hugging for a moment before her phone begun blowing up.

she looked down and saw messages from max, lando, pietra and even agnes. and she saw one message that especially caught her eye.

oakley
my icloud got hacked, nothing bad in
there apart from some photos of us.

oakley
i can get my agent to contact you if
you need to.

her heart wrenched as she saw pictures of them on instagram, when honey was rehearsing, the two of them laying in bed, when oakley was having his hair braided and he took a picture of them. the worst was one in the bathroom. honey had a towel around her waist and oakley had his arm across her boobs so you couldn't really see anything but it was still a compromising photo, especially when the towel was so low waisted you could see the two fairy wings either side of her hip bones. and it didn't help that honey's handprints were in the fog of the mirror basically that they had sex about five minutes before the picture was taken.

"oh shit. shit shit shit shit. fuck." she cursed, texting her agent trixie immediately to quieten down the publicity. because the photos would especially be smeared across the whole internet. "look i gotta go back to the flat you can come if you want but i need to call my agent and i need to call agnes. come."

they were in the lift and honey tapped away on her phone before grabbing jukes phone. "open it." honey demanded.

"why?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"he won't answer the phone to me." she replied and juke huffed before calling his brother.

"yo." she heard oakley say through the phone and her heart wrenched at the sound of his voice.

"what are we doing about this oakley?" she asked, voice still sounding sweet even though she was angry. not at him, of course, at whoever decided to hack his photos.

"honey." he stopped short. "it's nice to hear your voice again." she could hear him smiling through the phone.

"oakley listen to me." she opened the door to the apartment and put her finger up to pause max and lando speaking. "what are we going to do about this because i'm not letting bad publicity ruin my chances at a gold medal." she said, standing in the kitchen with him on facetime so juke didn't have to pay the call fee across the world.

honey had her hair down in its natural waves and she was still in her gym wear but a little bit sweatier now.

"i'll get my agent to sort it don't worry it's done." he replied, pushing back his curls. "you look good." the rapper complimented.

"shut up." honey retorted. "next time your icloud gets hacked make sure there aren't pictures of us in there, for both of our sakes." she said before clicking end the call before taking another call from agnes.

juke, max and lando watched as honey went to her room and closed the door, they could hear muffled shouting and then honey let out a loud scream into a pillow as lando cackled at the sound of it.