eight.

paparazzi hung outside of honey's rink. not even for her skating, to ask her about central cee. and even one photographer cornered her and she had to speak. "we broke up on very good terms," a lie, "way before the concert i was just there to support my good friend as i usually do, regardless of relationship status." she said with her chin held high.

"so you weren't pissed off about the song then?" the photographer asked and honey shook her head.

"no i thought it was funny, like i said, we're still on good terms. i still text his brother because he's family just like cench is and i think the feeling is mutual." honey responded very maturely. that was a complete lie they were on horrible terms and nothing would probably fix that.

the photographer paused, probably contemplating another question. "and what do you think about the leaked icloud? especially the pictures." honey paused for a second, it kind of threw her off.

"it's unfortunate that cench's icloud got hacked, it really is. and the photos? well we were in a happy committed relationship during those photos, we ended things mutually where he was going on tour and i'm training for the olympics next year. i'll still go to every show he does in london and he'll still come to the olympics because we were friends first. now listen i have to go." honey waved goodbye to the photographer and got into her uber.

it was a thirty minute walk which was usually very soothing but with the swarms of cameras she didn't want to be followed home.

when she got into the apartment lando and max were both in their boxers eating popcorn and cheese watching the tv. honey looked at them and didn't even question it before going to her room.

she went to the bathroom down the hall because that was the biggest shower and honey's joints were aching. she fell on her ass dozens of times today with her six hour session of ice time and even off ice jumps with synthetic ice as instructed by agnes.

honey's phone rang and she answered it, not realising it was a facetime and her phone was in her hands as she turned in the shower away from the stream of water.

oakley's face lit up the screen and honey rose her eyebrows.

"are you busy orrrr?" he drew out the word and honey glared at the screen.

"i am in the shower oakley." the blonde replied, putting her phone on one of the shelves in the shower where the water wouldn't touch it and he could just see her head and shoulders. "you broke the no contact rule."

"you lied to the media." he pointed out.

honey nodded, lathering her hair up in a hair mask. "i'm well aware." the blonde retorted, brushing her hair through with the mask in it.

"why?"

"because even though we broke up on shitty terms and i'd do anything not to be seeing your face after crying for days, i'm not gonna make you out like a bad person. because you're not. you might be shitty for what you did to me but you're not a bad person and i'm not trying to ruin your career." he begun to reply but honey out her finger up.

"if you don't care about mine, i don't care, that's you so do you. but i still care about you, of course i do i'm not going to pretend that feelings are going to go away like nothing. because they won't." she shrugged and brought the shower head off of the stand to rinse her hair.

"thank you." he said earnestly and honey just smiled in response. "i'm sorry we ended like that, i didn't intend for us to but.. i dunno it just came out." he seemed apologetic, she could tell.

"it's okay. i know you didn't, you're not a nasty person, it just happened. shit happens oakley. like i said to the media and like i said to juke you know you're welcome over here even if you made me feel like an idiot in front of thousands of people." she chuckled and oakley did the same in return. "you're family still whether you like it or not okay?"

"okay." he said quietly with a smile, touching his braids that honey did before he left. "bye honey."

"bye oakley." he ended the call and honey's music started up again.

she hummed along to the yeat on her phone and rinsed off her hair before lathering her body up to shave her legs. the door opened and lando screeched, honey doing the same and cutting her leg in the process.

"do you not KNOCK!" honey shouted and lando was on the floor giggling. max came to investigate and saw lando on the floor covering his eyes and decided not to come any further. "big fat blind bitch gorlock the destroyer get out of my bathroom." she ordered.

"i need to pee and you shouted at me for peeing in yours last time." he pouted and honey heard max throw himself back onto the sofa considering the loud grunt he made when he hit the cushions.

"fine. don't look. and shut the door." honey ordered, making sure the shower was foggy enough for her to continue her shower.

"you don't look too missy." lando instructed and honey snorted.

"it's too small to even see." the blonde retorted, leg up on a built in shelf in the shower so she could shave her leg. "i'm fucking bleeding lando." she hissed when her razor passed over the cut.

"let me see."

"i'm still naked." honey reminded him and lando paused for a second.

"i've seen it all before." the f1 driver brushed off and honey groaned in embarrassment.

"i had appendicitis and my gown got trapped. i was also fifteen and didn't have boobs." honey reminded him and lando paused again. he was clearly thinking up a witty retort and honey was just waiting for it to come out of his stupid mouth.

"you still don't now. come on stick your leg out." he opened the shower door a little and honey huffed before sticking her leg out which had a small cut and some blood trickling down her leg.

"it's not even bad you drama queen." lando insulted, slapping his hand on the cut and honey squeaked, leg impulsively sticking out and she kicked lando in the balls, his face falling forward and hitting the glass.

honey was a cackling mess, opting to sit on the shower floor whilst she laughed, leaning against the tiles on the wall.

"get out, just get out i can't." honey was hysterical as she cracked up, covering her face which was scrunched up in a laugh.