𝐍𝐋𝐘: III

𝙹𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒  𝚁𝚊𝚎  𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙹𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒  𝚁𝚊𝚎  𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛

I woke up the next morning, brushed my teeth, hopped into the shower, and put on my silk blue robe. I got a call from Arie while I brushed my hair into a slick low bun, I answered the call and sat my phone on the dresser.

"Hey Arie" I smiled.

"Hey, Is still Malik single?" she said washing her face."Girl ew, I don't know "I said scrunching up my face."Damn, 'cause I ain't feeling Jace anymore he was on some funny shi last night and it set me all the way off," Arie said getting dressed.

"I'm just so shocked, I never thought this would happen. That's crazy-" I said, trying not to laugh. "Alright, I get it " she laughed rolling her eyes.

"Anyway, where'd you go last night? everybody was getting turnt last night" she asked curiously. " I went home early, I took one sip out of that drink you gave me and ya girl had to go home" I chuckled and shook my head. 

"Girl, I shouldn't have brought you the I know you can't party for shi" she laughed tapping her knee." Alright not too much" I rolled my eyes playfully.

- - -

I walked into the hall before, second period, and I thought the hall was practically empty when I grabbed something from my locker until I heard a familiar voice, but I couldn't recognize it I heard footsteps and I impulsively hid behind a corner. 

I peeked my head slowly and I quickly realized it was him when I saw Turan talking to a girl with ginger braids. He seemed tense talking to her almost like he was nervous while she was flirting with him and that's when he kissed her. My jaw dropped and my stomach fell with it.

I quietly returned to class and my head swelled up with thoughts of who she was or why he kissed her which wasn't any of my concern. I didn't understand why I cared so much, yeah he was just my hallway crush, and even If that was his girlfriend or something I didn't care, I shouldn't care.

Okay, who am I fooling? I did care but Like they say 'fake it till you make it' Besides we just met, and It was a matter of time before he walked past me and I go unnoticed.

- - -

"Arie, I have this question... I'm asking for a friend," I asked, nervously."Okay, what does this friend wanna know?" she crossed her arms."Okay so my friend had this problem, there's this one guy she likes a lot and they even talked a little but they saw that guy kiss someone else who might happen to be his girlfriend, What do they do?" I said biting my lip and waiting for her to answer.

" Finally, I was starting to think you swung-"I cut her off, "Aight, you ain't need to say allat" I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, I think you should start by doing your research on him his type, his ex's, why they broke up, and what he liked about them. And then use that knowledge to your advantage and send subtle hints you like him and whatever you do don't take it too seriously" she said.

"And Just when I thought you were some boring good girl get'em boo, I feel like a proud aunty" she smiled eye to ear hugging me.

"Girl, bye."

Her advice was dumb, But...what were the chances a guy as popular and good-looking as Turan would date, let alone like girl "the fat girl" of braxville high, let's just say the chances are low. And he definitely wouldn't leave that model-looking-hallway-crush-stealer alone at least not by choice, but like every other girl the second a more attractive guy walks down that hall, she'll leave him at the sound of a snap.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Hey, every one after procrastinating the heck out of this update it's finally here, anyway miss ya'll don't forget to vote, comment share, and did I mention comment.  Like, please ya'll I'm being so serious. mwah see you in the next chapter : )

- shayywritesss