𝐍𝐋𝐘: V

𝙹𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙹𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Then what are you?"

"I guess you're right, I am' tutoring ' you " he admittedly, said in defeat not knowing what else to say. "Anyway, Kayto said you got an assignment you need help with" he said, tilting his head at me."I don't need help" I pulled out my laptop put it on the table and opened it, flashing him a sarcastic smile. "Bet you say that a lot" he mumbled under his breath," What?" I said acting as if I didn't him the first time. 

"Bet you say that a lot, in life" he said, with a cocky smirk as if he already knew something  I didn't."I don't, uh... okay this is not working, I don't- sorry, I can't do this" I said pushing "Do what?" he asked crossing his arms.

 "Have you tutor me"

 "And why is that?" he asked Turning his phone down onto the table."There's just too many reasons-" I said, gathering my things together."I got time" he said checking the time on his Apple watch."We just wouldn't work well together" I shook my head down.

"Why?"

"I barely know you and-"I said shrugging,"Most people don't know their tutors that  well" he said with a strange look on his face." You're still new to the school" I said hoping that it would convince him that I had a good enough reason for him not to tutor me."That means nothing" he said crossing his arms and keeping that look on his face.

"I don't think you're smart enough to help me, or anyone really" I raised my eyebrow with my arms crossed. I couldn't figure out why I said that but before I could apologize. He tilted his head again furrowed his eyebrows and laughed after listening to me rant. "Yeah, Okay but, you know what's wrong with that theory? I'm in the grade above you...I'm starting to think this is about something else" he said rubbing his temples, 

"It is about something else, I... just... don't like you" I said, internally screaming at my words, If being a D1 self-sabotage-r was a real thing, that would be me.

"Oh, really? " he laughed weirdly, crossing his arms and it was no surprise he could tell I was lying.

" You know what? this is my time to check out, thanks?  for whatever this was"

- - -

I spotted my mom's car after talking to her, and she sat in with an open bowl of rice in her hand, I sat in the passage seat offered me some but I politely declined. "Jolani, open your mouth," she said raising the spoon to my mouth," Mom, I ain't hungry" I shook my head, no. "Eat" she said, the same woman who constantly reminded me I was fat always telling me to stop eating so much and the one time I do it's a problem.

after numerous threats to embarrass me and in front of the school I had no choice but to allow her to force a couple of spoons into my mouth and I chewed, "Last. one."I glared at her intensely, she ignored me and stuffed another spoon in my mother but I refused. I spotted my cute substitute teacher walking past the car and slightly covered my face so I could hide face."Don't make me call that teacher" she said firmly, "Stopp, okay ma chill" I pleaded with her but she ignored me once again called him over to her window.

 "You know Jolani?" she said asked him." yeah how could I not, what happened?" he said leaning at her window and looking at me." Okay so she doesn't wanna eat I have to make her eat here" she said explaining to Mr. Kye "Why you don't wanna eat?" he asked raising his eyebrow,  "I- uh" I said stuttering over my words with my face still covered, I wanted the earth to swallow me whole." You know I could fail you for the right?"

 "You're not even my teacher" I laughed, trying to hold back my embarrassment, only to embarrass myself again when I realized he was my social studies teacher." You gotta eat, that's what I'm gon' go do right now" he said shaking his head and waving us off, The ride back home was silent, mom dropped me off and drove to work.

I sat on my bed and cried it was stupid, but my teacher now knows that the fat girl doesn't wanna eat I was so embarrassed but what was even worse was I couldn't make myself throw it up.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

Hey guys I tried so hard pulling this out of thin air, I high-key hateee the second part this isn't my best work... but if I didn't publish this ya'll would have to wait wayyy longer for an update so think of this as a filler chapter, if that makes sense,  I hope y'all like it (even though I don't) 

 I'm also running out of ideas so recommend (I beg or I might go into writer's block again ) don't forget please vote and comment!! See you next time until then, bye

(I might delete this chapter in the future I don't know yet :/ )

- shaywritesss