September 24

"It'll be on Sunday, the 24th. It's a home game so you'll be in my suite with a few of my friends and family." Travis was debating asking Taylor if she would go to one of his games or not because he didn't know how safe she would feel being in an open area like that. "If you don't feel safe though i completely understa-"

"Travis, i would love to go." Taylor cut him off in the middle of his little ramble.

Travis smiled over their Facetime call, "Okay, that's perfect. Everyone's meeting at my house before the game."

This will be the first time Taylor meets his parents, and his friends. And it'll be without Travis so she's a bit anxious. She's a people pleaser, she hyper focuses on making sure everyone like's her.

She loves meeting new people, but when it's the guy you're dating's parents, without the guy you're dating, it's a bit nerve wracking.

"I think i'm making everyone cinnamon rolls, before you pout i'm making you extra. Don't worry." She giggled. She's never giggled this much before. She feels like she's living out her 'Fearless' fantasies.

They had been on a few dates already, keeping it lowkey by renting out restaurants and having dates at each other's houses.

The more time passes, the more Taylor is starting to feel happy again.

Today's the day Taylor meets his friends and family. She stayed up all night making cinnamon rolls and pop tarts for everyone. When she showed up everyone was being really kind to her, as much as it does get annoying sometimes when she just wants to do normal people things and she gets asked for pictures 24/7, she can't complain about it.

It's all she ever dreamt of, the fame, the attention. So she feels like if she were to start complaining,
she would feel selfish.

Her, Travis's mom, Donna, and two of Travis's friends rode together to the game in Taylor's car. She knew that she would get some attention being there, but she didn't expect how big the reaction would be by the world.

She spent the day laughing and cheering, everyone around her was explaining the game to her. She and Travis were going out to dinner after the game regardless of they won or not, but she still was hoping they would win so it wouldn't be awkward.

Good news: they won.

Taylor knew what was coming once she walks outside with Travis, just because paparazzi weren't there, doesn't mean people don't have cell phones. She was waiting outside of the arrowhead locker rooms, for Travis. As soon as he walked out, he reached to grab her hand. 

"We can go out the back, there won't be any people there." He said, but boy was he wrong.

They made their way towards the big doors and heard a bunch of murmuring and conversations.

"Shit." Travis sighed. "I'm so sorry, Taylor." He turned to her apologizing, and dropped her hand.

"It's okay, i'm used to it. We'll be fine, just walk and stare at the ground and try not to trip and eat shit, speaking from experience." She laughed.

Swarm of people and cameras were waiting outside that door.

"Hi Taylor." Someone said to her as they had a phone in her face recording them.

"Hii." Taylor looked at him and smiled.

Travis took her advice and was averting all eye contact and stared at his feet as they walked.

He really wished he could hold her hand. But he didn't know if she was comfortable with it infront of a bunch of cameras and people.

Everyone was meeting at Prime Social, Travis got a new car and wanted to take Taylor in it.

At first the security guards wouldn't let them go alone considering it was a convertible, but they agreed upon them driving behind them to the restaurant.

When they got there they tried paying for everyone's meals so they could leave them and the rest of the team alone. But majority of them stayed, and they knew it would be rude to kick them out.

Travis was sitting on a stool at the bar as he began to notice some of the people sneaking some pictures of him and her. Again he took her advice and averted eye contact.

"Hey; are you okay?" Taylor went up to him and asked, she thought he looked uncomfortable.

"Yeah i'm fine, i'm just uncomfortable with everyone taking pictures of you without permission." He sighed.

She thought it was sweet. She's explained to him multiple times that she's used to it, but it still bothers him that she has to endure it. When he found out a lot of his friends and family members were asking for pictures earlier in the day he was upset. He didn't like that everyone treated her like she was some sort of zoo animal, especially when he got to know her and realized how amazing the human being she truly was.

Taylor then sat on his lap and started playing with his hair, "It's okay, i don't care. Trust me." She smiled and continued her conversations with his friends.

He smiled and pulled her closer to him.