Raccoon Eighteen

(Dear god this chapter was a lot of work XD 5654 words)

For the first time in a long while, King was nervous about streaming. He had everything set up and he looked pretty darn good in a pair of black jeans and his King jersey, but still...

Nervous.

Lifting his hand to sift through his hair for the hundredth time, King nearly choked on his own breath when his fingers were gently grasped in warm ones, drawing his attention up to a calmly smiling Baron.

"You're messing up your hair, hun," the man said as he gently fixed it before handing him a glass of water.

King took it, but then stared at it for a moment before looking up at Baron.

"We just had water a bit ago."

Baron nodded but instead of taking the glass back, he sat down beside King's chair with one of his own, then looked up at him.

"You're dehydrated."

Huh?

"You had a small cup of water, but you've been licking your lips a lot and even used chapstick twice already."

King furrowed his brow, still confused on the correlation, but didn't bother to argue as he lifted the glass to his lips and downed half of it in one go.

When he lowered it again, he raised an eyebrow at Baron, earning a grin in return.

"Thank you," the man said before lifting his own glass to his lips and slowly drinking a few sips.

King openly stared as Baron turned his attention to the screen, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he was currently the main focus of someone else. Well, that was until he turned his attention back to King a moment later and removed the glass from his lips, snapping King out of his daze.

"I think it's time to start your stream? Your game has been beeping for a minute now," Baron said, making King quickly look at his computer monitors.

Oh crap, I really spaced out. I'm so used to staring at his cute nose. I wasn't expecting to suddenly be distracted by his lips, too.

It had probably been because they were pressed against the rim of a glass, but then again, he hadn't gotten distracted by them the last time the guy had drunk something!

Inwardly groaning, King forced himself to focus as he accepted the voice invitation from the matches MC.

"Ah, there is our King! Welcome to today's match, your highness!" the man said, his enthusiasm boiling over into the two chat windows he'd pulled up.

They were both surprisingly active already, with several wondering why King, who had always been on time before, had been late this go around.

Only by a minute or two guys...

Glancing down and to his left, he caught Baron's eyes at the same time the man looked up at him, a hint of humor to his grin as he mouthed 'unforgiving, huh.'

King grinned, then turned his attention back to the computer screens... only to realize his mistake too late.

Floop: Bro, Prince is there! I bet you he was looking at him just now!

MimiIsAPerv: Plz tell me he's naked this time, too!

"Sorry I'm late guys," King replied, ignoring the comments about Prince.

"Not a problem, our King! As luck would have it, your partner is running a bit late, too. They did inform us ahead of time that they were having connection issues, though, and were working on getting things taken care of," the MC said, making King's eyebrow twitch.