2.𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 💜

Hello everyone 🤗❤️.

Hope you all like this chapter ❤️.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🤸🦋💜.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After that rio and his friend went to meet Jio's friend who is our heroine Jennifer.

Jio is walking like measuring the road from one side to another side while his friend was looking at him.jio looks at him and raised his eyesbrow asking what.

F1:Innaikachu love a solliduviya?

Jio:Adhula yenna da doubt uh?

F1:Varum podhu partha la?church uh guard kooda unna pathu sirikkiran da.

Saying he hitted his own forehead making jeo to gulped giving his thiruttu muzhi and said,

Jio:Innaiku love a eppidi solren nu mattum paaru.

F1:Idhe dhane da 6 varushama sollotu irukke?Enakku therinju inda 6 varushathula 6 fathers lkooda maari irukkum da aana nee love a solra maari theriyala.

Jio glared him to which his friends said,

Jio:Unmaya sonna odane morachiduviye?inda look a anga vidu.

Jio looks him confusedly.his friend show the entrance of the church.

Same time a girl comes out from the church with some books in her hand wearing an purple and white colour mixed saree leaving her loosely smiling to herself.Its none of other than "Jennifer/Jenny)

Rio looks his left and then right side to see her going.his friend laughed and said,

F1:Awa yenna da na unna oru aala kooda madhikka maatengura aana nee awa dhan un aalu nu sollitu irukke?

Saying he laughed but stop seeing his glare and said,

F1:Sorry machan.

he run to her call her,

Jio:Jenny...

Jen:..........

Jio:Jennifer......

Jenny turn bacn and saw rio and said smiling,

Jen:Hey Jio nee yenna panra inga?

Jio:Yenna jenny kandum kanadha maari pora?

Jen:Dei loosu yaarachu kandum kaanadha maari povangala?

Jio smile and try to tell,

Jio:Aprom.......

Before he tells it jenny said,

Jen:Kalaila kooda unna parthen koopdathu kulla nee kanama poitu.ewwalo thadava solli irukken fast aah pogadha nu.

F1:Fast aah pona dhane adhu racing jenny.

He said smiling while jio glare him.jenny smile and nodded to his mokka joke uh while other two were laughing to themself.same time her bus too arrived so his friend said,

F1:Jenny adhu unnoda school ku pora bus dhane?

Jenny turn and saw the bus and smile nodding yes,

Jen:Sari da naan kelmburen bye.

Saying she run to the bus while his friend put his hand on jio shoulder and said,

F1:Love a semmaya soltinga pola.

Jio smile sleepishly and said,

Jio:Neenga rendu perum yenga da yenna pesa vittinga?

F1:Ama ama illa na sir solli kilichi irupparu.poda nee solrapo awalku kalyanam aagi kolandaye porandhurum.

Jio:Deiii......

Saying he started to chase his friend while he run from their.

Here,

Out of the station while mathew was sitting inside the jeep and jio's father was stand infront of him.

Jio dad:Neenga yedhuku sir idhuku laam sorry soltu irukkinga?unga yedathula naan irundhalum idha dhan panni iruppen.police kaaran paiyan na yenna sir neenga adhulam kandukadhinga sir.

Mathew smile while nodded ok and said,

Mat:Chinna oru work irukku poitu vandhuren.

Saying the driver started to move the jeep.......

To Be Continues.....️☃️❄️💜

How was it?

So guyz will meet you all in upcomming chappies.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉.

Update will be small like this because the film is short too and I will add some more chaps too.

In the last acid scene will be their but after that scene shall I make little change in that?

Thank you for reading 💜.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 💜