4.𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 💜

Hello everyone 🤗❤️.

Hope you all like this chapter ️❤️.

In previous chap in last para I gave an short drescription about their spending time but I like to write an chap in my own imagination so here it is.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Next day,

Mathew wake up from his sleep and see his phone.he saw the time and rushed into the washroom to get freshed up.after freshing up he weared an high neck full sleeve black tshirt and light brown pant.he weared his watch and after having his breakfast he rushed out taking his bike key purse and his phone.

he weared his watch and after having his breakfast he rushed out taking his bike key purse and his phone

(His dress)
He straightly went to her apartment and call her waiting in the parking.In the first ring she answered the phone,

Mat:Hello.....

Jen:Hello.....(in sleepy tone)

Mat:Thoongiriya nee?

Jen:Aama yen?

Mat:Yen aah sari nee thoongu velila pora plan cancel pannitu naan velaikku poren.

Saying he cut the call making her shock and wake up fully from her sleep.she call him back while he answer it after few rings,

Mat:Yenna?

Jen:Heyy sorry pa naan marandhuten pa thookam pochu.

Mat:Adhuku naan yenna pannatum?

Jen:Appidiye iru naan 15 minutes la vandhuruven please.

Mat:Sorry Ms.Jennifer naan already station kitta poiten so plan cancel.

Jen:Heyyy velayadadha mathew.

Mat:Nambalana balcony aala paaru.

Jenny ran to the balcony but does not saw him in the parking or in the road.

Jen:Nejamave poitiya?

Mat:Aama madam ku dhan thookam dhan mukkiyam nu thoongitingale adhan naanum station ku vanten.

Jen:Sari ok bye.

Saying she cut the call angrily to which he chuckled and went back from the road to her apartment parking.

Jenny look at the parking and road one last time and went inside sadly.as their plan was cancelled she plan to go to shruthi house as she was free today.

She get freshed up and wear an navy blue colour shalwar with gold colour boarder on neck, sleeve,shawl.she took her side bag putting her phone and some necessary thinks inside it and went out locking the door.

she took her side bag putting her phone and some necessary thinks inside it and went out locking the door

(Her dress)

While she comes out from the apartment building to the road to see an auto she saw mathew sitting in the bike amd waiting.he saw her smile but she twisted her lips and turn to other side.he drives his bike and stopped infront of her.he saw her who is looking him from corner of her eyes and chuckled.hearing his chuckled she glared her to which he said,

Mat:Enna moraikkira?nyayama partha naan dhanmorachitu poi irukkanum nee illa.

Jen:Appo yedhukku irundha poga vendiyadhu dhane?

Mathew glared her and said,

Mat:Paawam parthu nee vara varaikkum irundhala yenna sollanum modhalla.

Starting his bike in anger and said,

Mat:Nee ippo yenga poga ready aagi vandhiyo angaye po naan kelamburen bye.

Saying he try to go but jenny stand infront of his bike which made him to stop the bike and glared her.

Mat:Ippo yenna?

Jen:Chorryy.....

Mat:Onnum thewa illa madam neenga poga vendiya edathuku ponga enakku vela irukku.

Jen:Ooh appo yenna vida unakku vela dhan mukkiyama?

Jenny snirked asking this while mathew thinks,

Mat mv:Naan illa nu solluve nu nenachu dhane venum ne kekkyra iru.

Mat:Aama ippo thallu.

Jenny glared him and move aside to give him space to go but he did not more making her look at him.

Jen:Yenna pogalaya adhan unakku un vela dhan mukkiyam nu poren nu sonniye.

Mat:Adhuku nejamave unakku badhil theriyalaya?

Jenny hide her smile and nodded no to which he smile and asked,

Mat:Appo sari modhalla nee yera poriya illaya?

Jen:Illa nee kelambu.

Mat:Jenny velayadadha yeru late aagudhu.

Thinking for a while she sat on the bike with a grumpy face which made him to smile looking at her face.

Then they moved to a resturant to eat breakfast as jenny did not had a breakfast.then they went to beach and played in the water and both of them build an big sand castle.after spending lot of times by taking selfies and playing more in water they move to mall for buy some dresses for both of them.matgew paid for both of thems dresses and jenny dragged him inside ice cream shop and buyed their favourite ice cream to which he glared her.

Jen:Moraikkada pa.

Mat:Night la thala vali nu soltu phone pannu appo irukku unakku.

Jenny pout looking at him and same time the ice cream also comes.both had their ice cream and moved out.

After spending their time happily both move to their houses.mathew dropped her and asked her to go inside not before kissing her forehead to which she blush and ran inside.matgew smile and waited looking her balcony until she look at him from the balcony.

After he saw her from the balcony he waved her bye and moved from their to his house happily.

To Be Continues.....️☃️❄️💜

How was it?

So guyz will meet you all in upcomming chappies.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉.

Thank you for reading 💜.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 💜