9.𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐲𝐚 💜

Hello everyone 🤗❤️.

Hope you all like this chapter ️❤️.

Onnu sollikiren jenny ooda face la one side full aah pogadhu like in the movie according to this story.awanga face vandhu like bigil movie la anotha character ooda face irukkula anda maari dhan irukkum imagine it.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Flashback ends........

Mathew's trance was broken by the nurse who is treating jenny who asked him to go and see.he opened the door of the room to see jenny who's one side was burn.a lone tear escaped from his eyes seeing his jenny.

He wiped the tear and went near her and look at her standing beside her.he look at her and said,

Mat:First time nee irukkira yedam romba amaidhiya irukku jenny.innaiku yenna naal nu nyabagam irukka jenny?nee aasa patta maari neeyum naanum purushan pondatiya valradhuku start panna vendiya naal.

Seeing her and said touching his coat,

Mat:Inda dress kooda nalla irukku jenny nee select pannadhu dhan.naan maapla maari vandhu irukken aana nee ippidi poruppe illa ma paduthutu irukke?

Nee yeppome keppiye jenny nee yeppome vela velantu irukke enna vittu thalliye irukken nu aana naan ippo unkoodave dhane irukken un nenapave dhane irukken.enakku theriyum naa unna miss pannadha vida needhan yenna adhigama miss panren nu.adha vidu jenny.

He wiped his face by his coat and sit down in the stool.he took the box which had her marriage ring and said,

Mat:Innaiku namakku nadakkura kalyanam maari ulagathula vera yaarukum ewwalo azhaga kalyanam nadakkuradhu vaaipe illa jenny.

Saying he put the ring in ger finger and hold her hand and said,

Mat:Happy Married Life For Us.
Love you jenny....

But before he burst out he asked,

Mat: "THIRUMBA SOLLA MAATIYA?"

Saying he burst out holding her hand tightly to his cheeks and cry.

(Start to play the bgm of kanna veesi song)

He wiped his tears and said,

Mat:Sari ippo naan kelambanum nu nenaikkuren ok bye...

Saying he stand up and started to move near the door but before he opens the door he said,

Mat:Aana onnu jenny naan yeppome unakku wait pante iruppen life full aah nee thirumba yenkitta vara varaikkum.

Saying he went from their but the poor soul did not notice the lone tear which was escaped from his jenny eyes and how her hand move as mentioning him to stop.

Mathew started to walk thinking their memory again.....💜🤧.

To Be Continues.....️☃️❄️💜

How was it?

So guyz will meet you all in upcomming chappies.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉.

Okay now I am in an emotional state 🤧😭 and this will be not the ending and another chap will be their and it will be the epilogue ️☺️❤️

Thank you for reading 💜.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 💜