~Murder Family~

"I was a good person, before it all went down... I was good my entire life."

We open our scene upon the little red school house called Puppies Junior School. Birds fly in the background. "Learning is fun" is written on the side of the building. There are trees and a playground. A bell on the roof rings. The classroom curtains are opened, revealing two birds singing on a tree branch. Inside the classroom, the teacher quickly writes "Good morning!" on the blackboard.

"Good morning!" Sang a slim, tan-skinned woman with both sandy-green eyes and sandy-blonde waist-length hair which is more fluffy and curly at the lower portion who twirled happily to look upon her eager class.

"I hope you all did your homework!" She greeted, looking over the smiling students, nodding in a dance at their desks. A brown-haired boy wearing a dunce cap spins on a stool and faces the wall.

♫ We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher, too! ♫

♫ Then, when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do! ♫

♫ Okay! ♫

♫ Two plus six is... ♫

♫ Eight! ♫

♫ And good behavior's... ♫

♫ Great! ♫

♫ And now, it's that part of the class when we say the time of day and date! ♫

♫ It's nine in the morning... ♫

♫ On January 8th! ♫

♫ The sun is out smiling! ♫

♫ And it's your husband's birthday! ♫

With that one declaration from the dunce boy, a series of unavoidable events had begun its course. The class continues to sings "la la la" while Mrs. Mayberry faces the board. She drags her piece of chalk in a line on the board, the piece almost gone. Her face is beaded with sweat and her eye twitches.

"Oh my stars! Stop singing, children! Hush up, now!" Her panicked declaration quickly shut them up as she leaned against her desk with a look of worry and guilt. "I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything special!"

"Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise!" One of the students suggested joyfully.

Scene cuts to a bedroom. "Wifey" appears with a ringing telephone icon on a computer screen. A sock lands on a corner of the computer followed by a pair of underwear. Giggles and an "Oh, yeah!" and "Not there, not there-" come from the room. An unused condom hits the screen and accepts the video call as Mrs. Mayberry's face appears from the other, while the sound of a squeaking bed is heard.

Back in the classroom, her face turns red in anger and then shock as she stares in bewilderment. The children stand behind her with concerned, fearful looks. Her face blank and in shadow, Mrs. Mayberry stands up and walks away.

"Wait! Mrs. Mayberry!" One of the children grabs her hand in an attempt to stop her. "Remember what you taught us? Think before you act."

Mrs. Mayberry grabs hold of the girl's neck and tosses her through the roof. She walks out the door. The children scurry to the window to see Mrs. Mayberry drive through a white picket fence in her green car. The children head back to the computer to watch.

"Okay-" The sound of a door slamming opened caught him by surprise. "Oh, shit! Sweetie, what are you doing here?"

"Shut up, Jarold!" Mrs. Mayberry screamed at her, soon to be, ex-husband. Followed by the sounds of a woman's screams and the whirring of a chainsaw. "You scream like a bitch!" She yelled at the mystery harlot. The sounds of a gunshot catching their ears.