PART 2

"Hatıralar Asla Ölmez"

Zyla (POV)

"Hey! Zyla.... Hello, Hello! Zyla are you there?" I heard Aylin speaking. "I'll call you later, I'm getting late for class", I spoke and cut the call. I entered the class, sir was already there, he scolded but let me enter the classroom. Soon the class became boring and I drifted to sleep.

"Please leave me alone, Please don't touch me, Please, Please....". "Ahhhhhhhhhh", I screamed. And saw the whole class looking at me. "Get out of the class" sir spoke angrily. I silently went outside, then to washroom and washed my face with cold water. I roamed around for few minutes, took my phone and realized that in five minutes the lecture was about to get over. I quietly walked towards the classroom and stood outside. After few minutes sir came outside "Follow me" he spoke in a stern voice, I followed him without saying anything. We went to his cabin. He gave me a big lecture and some scoldings. I came back to the classroom, took my bag and just then Alara came to me and asked,"What happened?", "I'am just a little tired and want to just get a rest" I told her and came outside and went towards the parking lot. I sat in my car and drove towards the house. I went straight towards my bedroom and layed down on my bed and stared at the ceiling and started remembering my nightmare. I really hate him for doing this only to protect his reputation. I'am just weak because of him. But I'll never show him this and prove him I'm capable of doing my best. I closed my eyes as my thoughts consumed me and a tear escaped from my eye.

I woke up with severe headache and saw it was already 2, wooh, I slept too long. It was already time for my zuhar prayer. I went to the bathroom did my ablution and came. I spread my prayer mat, wore a long hijab and started the prayer. After that I recited a few pages of Qu'ran and kept it back on top of my bookshelf. I lay down on my bed, just then I heard a knock "Come in" I spoke. It was mom she was holding a tray filled with food. "You didn't even have your breakfast atleast eat your lunch" she told and kept it on the side table. I didn't replied her back and she left the room. After she left I ate my lunch and took some tablets for headache. Once again I lay down on my bed, unlocked the phone and started checking the friend's group chat, the only thing that makes me happy no matter what.

Daniel (POV)

All the classes were finished and I came out and started searching for that hazel brown eyes girl with Duruk. I searched for her for a long time but couldn't find her,"Man why are so eager to find her" he asked with a evil smirk on his face. I just stared at him with an annoyed look and sat on my bike and left towards my house being exhausted and sad. I entered my room, took a bath and came downstairs and saw mom was setting the table. I sat down on the couch in living room. "Mommy, I'm feeling hungry and tired, please feed me", I shouted. "The table is ready, you can eat" she replied. I sat down on my seat and she started feeding me. After eating "I'am going outside for some time", I told her. "Be careful, take care and come back before your dad comes". She replied. "Even you take care" I responded and kissed her forehead and left. I called Duruk "Where are you?" "Home", "Okay I'm going to the club, just be there". I hung up the call before he speak anything. I raced up my bike in a high speed and reached my destination and saw Duruk was already there.

I entered the house at almost 11, Baba(Dad) was already there. I greeted him and went towards the bedroom. I opened my laptop, then opened Instagram and searched for that particular account. I got it and pressed the follow button. It was private. I closed my laptop and went towards the balcony, took out the cigarette packet from my back pocket of my trousers, light it up and released all my stress.