PART 3

"Ben Hala Seni Seviyorum"

Daniel (POV)

It's been a month since I started going university. I woke up late today because I went to masjid for Friday namaz. It's 1:30 till I went to university and saw all the students were roaming in the campus, as it was time for the university to get over. And today we Neurosurgery students are having extra classes for some project work. As I was walking, suddenly someone jumped on the back and I already know who it is. I turned back to see Duruk as always expected. I looked at him with an annoyed and angry look. "Man, just look at you always being grumpy and angry. Just cool down your nerves for sometime". He spoke in a teasing voice. I turned away from him and went towards the classroom. And today we are having a combined class with our seniors. I entered the classroom and saw it was fully filled with students. I straight went and sat on the last bench and Duruk sat beside me and we started talking. After few minutes sir entered the class and we all stood up and he spoke "Good afternoon students, as you all know today we have a combined class of first and second year students. So I want you all to co-operate well with your juniors and seniors and please sit down". We all sat down. And sir once again spoke "So today I'am gonna make a duo of first and second year students to work on a project". I heard everyone started whispering in excitement. Duruk spoke "Wow, I wish I get a beautiful senior as my partner". I chuckled while looking at him. He looked at me with siren eyes and I just ignored him. "So I'am gonna tell your names with your partner and please sit with them during my class hours and don't be wasting your time and sincerely work on the project", sir spoke in a stern voice. He started telling the names one by one. And Duruk's name also came and he got a beautiful girl like he said. "Bye bro I think luck is always on my side", he said and took his bag and went towards his partner. I was waiting fory name just then sir spoke "Daniel Hashim and Zyla Fathima". I was looking for that girl. Just then sir told "Zyla, Daniel is the boy sitting in the last bench". She turned around. She was wearing a nude colour hijab and my eyes locked with her. And they were the same hazel brown eyes........

Author (POV)

Zyla turned back to look at that boy and saw that he was continuously staring at her. She took her bag and without breaking the eye contact sat next to him without speaking anything. And sir spoke "So, I hope you all got your partners, so let me explain the project now". She moved her attention towards the board and listened carefully. Meanwhile Daniel was staring at her continuously. She then looked at him and said "Excuse me, can you please stop staring at me, I know I'm beautiful but that doesn't mean you could keep looking at me and please focus on the class and not on me" and turned towards the board. Daniel also moved his attention towards the board and they both silently listened. As soon as the class was over Zyla started packing her bag and left. Daniel saw Zyla was leaving and ran towards her. "Hey excuse me!". Zyla turned and saw Daniel was running towards her. " Hey! Can't you wait for a second, we didn't even have a introduction of each other", he spoke. "So let me introduce myself I'm Daniel Hashim" he forwarded his hand to shake. "I'm Zyla, nice to meet you" she looked at his forwarded hand and left. Daniel was just looking at her back while just being shocked that she was the first girl to just ignore him. Meanwhile the whole university's girls are getting whipped over him. He turned being a little bit embarrassed and saw Duruk laughing loudly. "Wow......., just look Daniel Hashim.... being ignored by a girl" and once again started laughing. Daniel looked at him angrily and smacked his head very hard. "Ouch..!, that's rude", Duruk said while rubbing his head. Daniel went towards the parking lot and sat on his bike and left. He stopped his bike in the signal and looked at his surroundings and saw Zyla was next to him driving a car. He took out his phone from his pockets and took a picture of her. The signal opened and he started his bike and left.

At night after eating her dinner, Zyla came in her bedroom and opened her wardrobe, and started searching for her diary which she wrote during her high school. She finally found it in on top of her wardrobe in a box with her other old items. She sat down on the floor and took her diary in her hands and dusted the diary with her hands. She opened it and saw his picture, the first love of her.

Daniel was standing in his balcony while smoking and staring at the picture of Zyla which he clicked in the morning. He spoke to himself while looking at it "I just really need you" and switched off his phone, threw his cigarette and went inside and closed the door of the balcony.