PART 4

"Kalbim Hala Senin Için Atıyor"

Zyla (POV)

I took his picture in my hands and stared at it for a few minutes. Then I turned the page and saw his another picture which I had drew, which was probably a little dim. I turned another page and saw my writings about him, which I wrote during my high school.....I started reading it.

Hey! To my future self.
I think my future self is way more better than writing my diary. It's just I think type of cringe. Okay so let me tell you something. Today, while waiting for the driver uncle to pick me up. I saw a boy wearing a mask, his head was hunged low and he was wearing a red bag, that was the first thing I saw his red bag. He was studying in the school opposite to mine. It's been 1.5 years, I'm studying in this school but I didn't see him once. How come?  So I just hope that I see him once again.

That's all I wrote in the first page. I turned another page.

Hey! So it's been 2 months since I wrote. I don't think I will get that habit to write everyday. Now let me tell you something. From that day I'm seeing him everyday. That too I saw his face. He is so damn cute. I never thought he will look like this. So I have a serious crush on him. But I don't know how should I approach him. First of all I'm an introvert, second from childhood I'm studying in girls school. I know I came from a rich family, but still you know that dad doesn't like me studying or meeting boys, so I'm suffering. I don't know what should I do. Only Allah knows. And today they were having sports day and I was wishing that I could see him. I was eagerly waiting for the school to get over. The sound of school bell just made me the most happiest today. I still haven't told my friends about him. I will surely tell them soon. So when the school got over. I was waiting for uncle in the same spot were I usually stand. And I saw him. He was wearing his sports uniform of blue colour and white pant with a waist bag across his shoulders of blue and grey colour matching his shirt. I swear, he was looking so damn, while leaning his back with the wall and talking to his friends. I'm seriously going crazy for him.

I chuckled while reading this. I was so cringy that time. But they are the memories I still cherished. I turned another page.

Hey! So my Christmas holidays are starting very soon. I'm excited that I'm gonna eat, sleep, watch k-dramas and repeat. So I finally told my friends about him. And they started teasing him but they don't know his name, even I don't know his name. They started calling him by his bag, red bag guy. It's been 4 months since I started crushing over him but still don't know him. It's just weird. Isn't??..... So today, they didn't have school, for Christmas function. So today uncle told for some emergency he will be late to pick me up. The road looks so empty, while the other days because of their school the road is full of vehicles and traffic jam. Whuff...! And most of the girls from my school went home. While waiting for uncle, some students from their school were going inside the school for Christmas function. And I saw him......
He was wearing formals. Oh Allah have mercy on my poor heart. That white shirt and the black pant looked perfect around him and the way he was walking Ahh... it  Just melt my heart. I was continuously staring at him and I heared a horn, I looked at it being irritated and saw uncle. I sat in the car, while thinking about him and blushing. I entered the house while smiling, I heard mom saying Why are you smiling?  I got stunt by that and just changed the topic.

I woke up at 5:30 and it was time for Fajr. I didn't realised when I slept while reading. I kept the diary in the drawer of my nightstand. I went to bathroom did the ablution and started my salah. After reading namaz, I read some pages of Qu'ran. I looked at the watch and saw it was 6:00 am, and I didn't wanted to sleep. So I thought I could go to a park and get some exercise. So I wore a joger and a t-shirt upon that a hoodie, then I wore my hijab and covered it with my hoodie cap. I opened Google map and searched for parks near me, I got many options. I chose a park with a walkable distance from the house.

I jogged two rounds without a break and I was  feeling thirsty and tired. I sat down on a bench. I heard a voice," Sweetheart, You can drink this", I looked up and saw a man in his early 20's. I ignored him and stood up and started walking, just then he held my hand, I tried to release my hand, but his grip was too tight. And I heared another voice but that was familiar, "Leave her!"

Daniel (POV)

I just did my morning routine, read namaz and started to get ready for a walk in the park. I started going to gym so I rarely go to the park. When I entered the park I saw Zyla, I walked towards her, with a smile on my face. The smile didn't last long. I saw her with another man that too he was holding her hand. Seeing him with her, I boiled in anger. I walked towards them and grabbed the man's hand tightly.  Zyla looked at me, I saw her eyes were filled with anger and tears almost filled in her eyes. "Do you know him?", I asked her, she shook her a head... The next moment he was down on the ground with blood flowing from the corner of his mouth. He looked at me with an angry look and ran away. I turned my attention towards Zyla, she sat down on the bench where she was sitting before. I sat down next to her but she moved a little further from me. We silently sat there for a few minutes. "Shouldn't you thank me", I asked her breaking the silence. "No...... I don't think so" she said without any hesitation. "Yahhh...! How can you say like this", I told. "I didn't asked you to help me", She replied with a stern voice. "Yes... Yes I know, someone's eyes were filled with tears" I said mockingly. "When ever I'm angry tears get filled in my eyes" her voice was a little low while telling this as if she didn't want to tell. "What did he offer you?" I asked. "I was feeling very thirsty, so I sat down on the bench, I didn't find any store..... So he suddenly  came  and offered his bottle, I  ignored him and stood up, just then he grabbed my hand and you came", she said the last words with a smile on her face and turned to me. Her smile instantly faded as she face me. Her hoodie cap fell down, she was wearing a hijab inside, This girl....."Ok... Now get up", I said and took her hand. She jerked her hand away and said " Didn't I tell you that no one can touch me" in an angry voice. I looked at her and took the strings of her hoodie cap which were hanging in my hand and pulled her with me. "Hey..! Yahhh! Leave me" she started screaming. "Just follow me quietly" I said. She quietly followed with a angry pout on her face, she hunged her head low and was looking tired. After walking for few minutes, "We reached" I said her, she looked up. We were standing in front of a juice shop. I asked the store owner to give an orange juice for two. "Can I get a water bottle?" She asked.