" 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 ,𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇.. "

003 ꧁ ⑅·˚ ༘ ★   ★ ༘˚·⑅ ꧂𖥔 ݁ ˖ : brutal :✧˖°࿐— FUCK,IM INLOVE ONCE AGAIN

003
꧁ ⑅·˚ ༘ ★ ★ ༘˚·⑅ ꧂
𖥔 ݁ ˖ : brutal :✧˖°࿐
FUCK,IM INLOVE ONCE AGAIN..
˚ ༘ ☘︎︎·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ💋

2 WEEKS LATER

AS BEATRICE WOKE UP A SUNDAY MORNING,she immediately hears her phone ringing,she picks her phone up it was madelyn?

what would madelyn wants Beatrice at 6 am in the morning she answers the call "BEA HURRY UP PACK YOUR SUITCASE BECAUSE IM ON MY WAY WERE GOING TO LEAVE IN 4 HOURS SO HURRY,WHEN ILL SEND YOU A TEXT YOU HAVE TO COME DOWN SO FAST OKAY SEE YA BYEE" madelyn says,Beatrice just woke so she doenst understand all that immediately but when she does.

she wakes up so fast that because of her low iron she falls down backwards,she felt her head spinning and spinning until it stopped she stands carefully and slowly and runs to her closet to prepare herself.

she never ever in her life packed her things so fast,she actually managed to put all her clothes in less than 30 minutes,she puts really fast the confiest outfit and packs her bag,as she packs she hears a notification pop up in her phone,it was madelyn.

"SHIT,SHIT" she screams as she runs downstairs and goes outside to see a bug van amd saw rudy in the front place she smiles and approches the van "heyyy" she says as she opens the door.

to see in tye back chase, madison,johnathan,carlacia,madelyn and drew. her heartbeat stopped as she saw drew, "hey Beatrice,nice to finally meet you" says jonathan as she sits next to drew since she had no other choice cause the seats were all taken, "hiii,me too,outer banks is literally my favorite show EVER,ive never in my life thought that i would film with you guys".

"ive seen your posts you are literally so pretty like what" says madison "aww look at you,you're so pretty" she says with a smile, "ive heard that you've been on vogue,met gala and fashion weeks, what do you do?" "im a model and an actress,ive been in maze runner,euphoria,shameless,the fallout and also a movie that i cant for the moment but it will came out this year" she says.

they talked for a while and then they stopped some of them talked but drew was in silence the whole ride,and the reason was Beatrice maybe he didnt like the fact that she was with him,or maybe because she was going to play his girlfriend?

as they drove beatrice puts on her earphones and listens to her playlist as her she listens thinkin bout you, and starts mumbling the song,drew can still listens the sing through her headphones, "i love frank ocean" he says as he look at her.

Beatrice looks at him and says "i didnt hear you" "i said i love frank ocean,ive been thinkin bout you, you know,know,know" as he sings along and smiles at her,she smiles back and gives one part of her earphones to him he takes it and puts it on.

they arrive and drew gave her back the earphone "love your music taste,it never changed" he says "uhh thank you,i never knew that you liked frank ocean" "ive started listening to him last year,love his songs" he says as he opens the car door and leaves the car.

beatrice does the same and takes her bag "hey,i didnt get a chace to tell you that sorry" says rudy as he shakes her hand " no that totally okay dont worry about it".

they all go through security,and waited patiently for their private jet to come,while beatrice and madelyn,carlacia and Madison goes to the bathroom.

"i saw you guys listening to a song" says carlacia "uh,eh.. he loved frank ocean i guess" "bea he loves you" says madison, Beatrice looked at herself in the mirror and said "i dont get back with my ex's thats red flags" "fuck red flags,b" says madelyn "fuck drew"she replies.

"ok deal this with yourself but if you need help were here for you" says madelyn as they all leave the bathroom, "fuck,im inlove once again" she says to herself.

@wolfierice posted a story!

______________________________________

AYYY NEW CHAP ONCE AGAIN
I GOT THE IDEA OF "I LOVE THE SMITHS,SORRY?,I SAID I LOVE THE SMITHS"
BECAUSE IT WAS SO CUTE AND YEAHH
BEATRICE FINALLY REALIZE THAT SHE LOVESS DREW AND HE LOVES BEA