" 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 "

004 ꧁ ⑅·˚ ༘ ★   ★ ༘˚·⑅ ꧂𖥔 ݁ ˖ : brutal :✧˖°࿐—  STUCK BETWEEN I HAVE MOVED ON AND I STILL LOVE YOU˚ ༘ ☘︎︎·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ💋

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

004
꧁ ⑅·˚ ༘ ★   ★ ༘˚·⑅ ꧂
𖥔 ݁ ˖ : brutal :✧˖°࿐
STUCK BETWEEN I HAVE MOVED ON AND I STILL LOVE YOU
˚ ༘ ☘︎︎·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ💋

AS BEATRICE AND THE OTHERS SIT IN THE PLANE,beatrice looks through the window and listens to music while the others talk and have fun.

she feels someone sitting besides her,it was drew.

she turns around and looks at him,and takes off her earphones "drew.." "beatrice,i know what you want you sa-" "no drew just hear me out please" she says as she turns around to him.

"drew im sorry for teasing you in my post,and im also sorry for saying that to your ex girlfriend all that bullshit that was shitty move,and im just .. sorry for everything,i was just mad that you broke up with me for no reason" she says while crying a bit.

"i broke up with you for a reason" he says "then tell me the reason".

he looks at her and says "i was just scared to hurt your feelings just like i did to my ex,because im just not the perfect guy for you" "are you crazy drew,you would never hurt my feelings and you were my prefect guy,you were my soulmate" she says as she continues "but it was all the past,we cant just redo everything like nothing happened,we could still be friends,if you want".

he looks at her,hurt.But says "of course bea" she smiles and hugs him tight,she missed it,and then shit she thinks "why did i do that,WHY DID I JUST FRIENDZONED HIM OH MY GOD".

they pull back and sat together and talked for the whole flight,they lamd successfully in north carolina,beatrice was SO excited,the first day they just explored.

@beatricehernandez

liked by chloehart,jadathewada,madelyncline,drewstarkey,jonathandavis and 1

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by chloehart,jadathewada,madelyncline,drewstarkey,jonathandavis and 1.029.280 others
@beatricehernandez: yuhhhh
tagged: @drewstarkey

user: SCREAMING !??!

drewstakey: we will rock rafe and sofia 😌
beatricehernandez: YUPPP

chloehart: okayy..WHAT

jadathewada: are you kidding me

user: DREW AND BEAA DA BESTT DUOOO

user: what about odessa?
beatricehernamdez: WE ARE JUST FRIENDS !! 💯💯‼️‼️‼️

TAP TO VIEW MORE COMMENTS

____________________________________________