" 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗒 "

006 ꧁ ⑅·˚ ༘ ★   ★ ༘˚·⑅ ꧂𖥔 ݁ ˖ :  brutal :✧˖°࿐—  WE CANT DENY OUR CHEMISTRY ˚ ༘ ☘︎︎·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ💋

006
꧁ ⑅·˚ ༘ ★ ★ ༘˚·⑅ ꧂
𖥔 ݁ ˖ :  brutal :✧˖°࿐
—  WE CANT DENY OUR CHEMISTRY
˚ ༘ ☘︎︎·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ💋

AS BEATRICE HUNGS OUT WITH MADELYN,madelyn says "i know that you still love drew" beatrice looks at her as her heart starts beating fast.

"maddie are you crazy,why would you think of that" she replies "its the way you look at him,b".

that sentence,made sense to beatrice that she really loves drew,but she had no chance with him, "he has a girlfriend" Beatrice says, "he doesnt,odessa is just a friend to him".

"odessa?" she repeats "yeah odessa,why?" "she was my old friend,we always went out to clubs and shit,and she had a boyfriend,and her boyfriend was my friend,and we were close,one day her boyfriend came to my house and he...he tried to kiss me,but i backed away and that made him mad so he told odessa that i tried to kiss him,so i think she's trying to get revenge".

"what the fuck,thats messed up" madelyn says as she hugs beatrice, "should i tell him" "yes of course he will believe you,trust me" says madelyn.

so Beatrice does as she says and searches for drew,she finally founds him with,someone? She comes closer and sees Odessa,drew turns around to her way and says "hey bea,this is my girlfriend odessa" as odessa comes closer with a smirk.

"hi,im odessa nice to meet you,whats your name?" beatrice stares at her, "im beatrice" she says as she shakes her hand tightly.

"drew,i would love to get to know Beatrice more,can you leave us ?" says odessa as she puts her hand around his neck and kisses him,beatrice was mad,and upset.

"hey ahahaha,im still heree" says beatrice,as odessa pulls back and takes her hand and walks away.

"odessa i know what you're doing" "doing what?i want to spend my time with my boyfriend" says odessa which made beatrice so mad that she slapped her, "odessa,i know that i hurt you,but trust me you wont last so long".

"if you slap me one more time,i will tell him what you did with MY boyfriend and what happened that night at the club" says odessa, beatrice looks at her terrified of what she would do, "you wouldn't do that".

"yes i would,and trust me,drew would choose me over you" says odessa as she walks away to drew who was waiting for her,as they walk together drew looks back at Beatrice who was crying.

"why is beatrice crying,i should check on her" says drew as he starts walking beatrice's way "no! drew she'll be alright" says odessa as she takes his hands,but drew shakes off her hand and runs over to beatrice.

drew sits next to her and hugs her, "bea are you okay,tell me whats wrong" she looks right to his eyes and says "promise me if odessa tell you something about me,you're still going to be my friend" .

drew looks at her and says "tell me what?" "i-" beatrice was caught off by odessa standing in front of them and says "are you serious,you're going to steal my boyfriend once again" says odessa,beatrice's heart start beating so fast.

"what do you mean by once again?" says drew as he stands up "im not surprised beatrice didnt tell you,she forced my ex boyfriend to kiss her,and also she slept with 2 guy at a time,while she was with you".

beatrice couldnt move or breathe she heard odessa ans drew saying stuff,her head started spinning and spinning,until drew says "now i think i had a reason to break up with you" says drew as he walks away "drew,i-i- im so sorry" but drew ignored her and walked away with odessa.

she goes up to the director and asks him "im so sorry,but can i like go back to Brooklyn for like a few days,i need a break" "yes of course you can stay longer if you want,we just brought you here sooner so you could hang out with the others,we will send you a message to when get back" "thank you".

as she packs her stuff she hears footsteps behind her she looks back it was madelyn, "oh baby" she says as she hugs so tightly beatrice while beatrice cries so much.

as she crying she sees drew walking and looking at her like he was dissapointed.

"its okay,look at me" says madelyn as she continues "he's not worth it,okay,stop crying over him,he will forgive you" "no he wont he hates me" says as she sobs in madelyn's shoulder.

________________________________________

FUCK ODESSA !!!! (in this story)
I LOVE ODESSA BTW SHES SO PRETTY BUT YEHWHUSIWIW