14

---Jungkook's Perspective---

I was working on an important file totally trying to make myself busy and not available for anyone. My head stills hurts so much because of drinking continusly.

How can I be so cural to her? I ignored her all innocence and just hurted her. Will she give me another chance?

My ringing phone snaps me out from my running thoughts, "Yes?"

It's from the receptionist, "Sir, a girl come to meet you!"

Eunji, who can be other then her.

"I am not in mood to meet anyone.", I was about to hung the call when receptionist said, "Sir, it's your wife, Jeon Alicia."

"She, she really come? Send her.", I said and cutted the call, I was happy indeed. She maybe come to talk to me and give me a chance.

And in some couple of minutes I heard a knock on the door when she entered inside, I pulled her in a tight hug as my tears escape my eyes, "I missed you."

"Leave me, Jungkook.", she said trying to push me away, I broke the hug and she handed me some papers, "Sign them."

"What is it?", I looked at her face confusingly, i read the papers as my eyes widen, my hands is trembling and tears streamed like rivers.

My lips trembled, "Divorce papers."

I looked at her face, "Alicia, please. Give me a chance. Everything was an misunderstanding."

"Jungkook, I am not in mood to listen your shits. Just sign them and make me free.", she mumbbled, holding the papers in my both trembling hands, I am just frozen at my place.

"I..I am going, send them at home.", she turned to leave and I didn't stopped her. I know I hurted her, so much.

I really don't deserve her and i never going to get her back in my life. Suddenly, Jimin hyung entered in the cabin and seeing my condition, he hugged me patting my back softly, "Fate will decide everything, you just try. Jeon."

"Hyung, s..she want di..vorce.", I said while my lips and voice both trembled in fear of her leaving me.

"It's okay, just don't sign the papers.", he mumbbled in calm voice trying to calm me.

In some couple of minutes I get calm, i gulp the glass of water and then just sit down on my seat looking at the photo of our wedding.

She looks so happy on that day because she was in love with me but now she hate me the most in the world. I am the one who changed her.

---Taehyung's Perspective---

I open the envelope which I received a while ago from Erum, she send me divorce papers. I know crying is not going to work.

"Have you arrange the papers of deal?", I asked to my secretary, he nodded and showed me the papers to check on.

After checking the papers, "Send it."

"Yes sir and I will send Mr.Lee to attent the meeting.", I nodded smiling, i saw Alicia leaving the company on the camera.

Why she came here?